or Connect

Posts by NameBack

Saw some woven AEs for cheap on e-bay, but they're AAA width. I'm a true C width, but perfectly fine with most C or Ds. Is there any way I can grab these or would they murder my feet? I.e., tolerable to suffer for fashion, or truly unwearable?
Quote: Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot I wouldn't worry about it too much, you can take a couple of years building a wardrobe, best to just buy the stuff you think is best. Do you know how Ervell fits on you? Can you return the jacket if you don't like it. No, it's final sale, and I don't own any of his stuff. Although I do figure that I could probably recoup all/most of the cost selling it here/on e-bay if it doesn't fit. That might...
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent +1 although neither really appeal to me. Any recommendations for alternatives in a similar vein? I'm on the lookout for lightweight casual jackets and coats for spring. Ervell gets a ton of love here and I do like most of the fits I see his stuff in so I was considering, but I'm definitely open to suggestions. My budget is pretty tight right now for building up spring wardrobe, and this jacket would...
Quote: Originally Posted by nahneun i like the navy more. think you should pay the extra 37 dollars for the navy if you do decide to kop. this is my feeling so far
Thinking about kopping a Patrik Ervell collegiate jacket from FW10, as they're on sale and it seems like a good light jacket for spring I've found it steeply marked down in my size in two colors (different stores) I really have liked almost all of Ervell's stuff I've seen people wearing in WAYWT -- so what do you think? Should I kop, and if so, which color? Also, important note, the blue is marked down to $200 shipped, while the off-white is down to $163...
I would love to start looking into good speakers, though. My roommate and I live in a fairly modest two-bedroom in an apartment building that doesn't have the thickest of walls -- so heavy duty towers and a powerful subwoofer probably aren't in my immediate future. Also while I have a solid knowledge-base about headphone gear, I know pretty much fuck-all about speaker amps and such. I'd probably want some kind of DAC as well because my onboard sound on my computer...
I don't have any real speakers -- just some $30 Creatives for when I want to watch a movie on my computer with the girlfriend (and she uses $5 earbuds so I doubt she'd appreciate great equipment). As far as headphones, though HeadRoom Ultra Micro USB DAC and amplifier Denon D2000 For portable listening, my iPhone and Etymotic ER-4p I really love the Denons for home listening. They leak sound and have 0 isolation, but they've got fantastic low-end extension and power...
the blazers + hoodie images don't appear to be linking to anything larger
Found a full length picture and the shirt looks a little less shiny and blue I also have a picture of the same fit with a pink shirt (in retrospect, blurgh), and a more appropriate pocket square.
Crappy iPhone photo -- that blue shirt always looks really over-saturated on phone pictures for some reason. It's not really that electrically blue. Excuse the wrong-color pocket-square, I know now that it shouldn't be matching my shirt. I'll try to find a full-length photo that includes my shoes.