or Connect

Posts by bandeapart

BNIB Crockett & Jones Sydney Loafer Brown 9.5E (~10.5D US) They're dark brown burnished calf with black Dainite soles. I purchased these from A Fine Pair of Shoes a while back, but no longer have a need for them. I'm just looking to get back most of what I paid and I'm eating PayPal fees and shipping costs. They're marked as subs, but A Fine Pair of Shoes claimed that they couldn't find any defects and neither could I. They didn't come with dust bags, but I'll throw in...
BNIB Common Projects Original Achilles Low Brown 44 (~11 US) They're brown leather with brown rubber soles. I purchased these recently, but I decided that I have too many pairs of sneakers. I'm just looking to get back most of what I paid and I'm eating PayPal fees and shipping costs. The photos are from the previous seller. They come with dust bags and extra shoelaces. These retail for $385. I'm asking for $275.
Lot of 4 medium RLPL+PRL shirts: 2 NWT RLPL shirts, 1 RLPL polo, 1 PRL shirt 1. NWT RLPL blue royal oxford shirt, medium, 100% cotton, barrel cuffs, made in Italy. 15.5" neck 21" chest 34" sleeves 2. NWT RLPL lavender royal oxford shirt, medium, 100% cotton, barrel cuffs, made in Italy 15.5" neck 21" chest 34" sleeves 3. RLPL blue polo, medium, 100% cotton, made in Italy, excellent condition, only worn a few times 15.5" neck 21" chest 10" sleeves 4. PRL custom...
Drop on Borrelli jeans!
Drop on Brioni shirt!
Added Attolini suit!
NWT Borrelli Luxury Vintage 34 (fits 32) blue jeans, 100% cotton, light weight. 16.25" waist 34" inseam 10" rise 7.75" cuff I'm asking $85 shipped via PayPal personal or add 4%. --- Lot of M/15.5: 2 NWT RLPL shirts, 1 RLPL polo, 1 PRL shirt I'm asking $200 shipped CONUS via PayPal personal or add 4%. Open to reasonable offers. NWT RLPL blue oxford shirt, size M, 100% cotton, barrel cuffs, made in Italy. 15.5" neck 21" chest 34"...
Drop!
Drop!
Drop on Borrelli jeans!