or Connect

Posts by brendonc

I'm using the Woodlore Epic Shoetrees in craftsmans and the forum special, and they are a good fit:http://www.amazon.com/Woodlore-Epic-Twin-Tube-Shoe/dp/B002VWKRE4
I've used the dynamic craftsman on snow, and the result was...painful.The better sole for winter is called the "treaded sole" - only available on a made to order. You could get a comfort craftsman with a treaded sole, for example...
Yes they are leather lined. Only differences are the sole, and the Dynamic flex uses a fibreglass shank rather than metal shank (although they might all be fibreglass now)
Don't see the colour in the latest catalogue...
They look good! If you wanted a sleeker toe, then check out the Macquarie...
$450 AUD from Barry at bootsonline (includes 10% GST, or sales tax) - you will get this taken off if you are buying internationally, but then you have to pay shipping.Major reason for increased expense in the forum special is the leather (veal calf). You can get the forum special in Yearling for low 300's.
The grain on this looks alot finer than the grain on the chestnut camels a few pages back. Good stuff!
I was weak The seasonal Brandy Veal Dynamic Flex Craftsmans And now for a line-up comparison... From left to right - Aztec Nubuck craftsman, Brandy Veal Dynamic Flex Craftsman, Chestnut Yearling Dynamic Flex Craftsman, Black Yearling Dynamic Flex Craftsman, Black Veal Forum Special, and a fraud
Thats a tough one. Ill send you a PM...
I'm looking at the two I have now - one was purchased in 2010 (right when it was released), and the other was purchased a month ago I can't see any difference (side or top view)...