or Connect

Posts by tedbearz

Microsoft Surface 3 4GB, 128GB, 10.8" display Surface 3 has the looks and performance to turn heads. With its 10.8-inch screen and thin, light frame, it’s just the right size to slip under your arm or in your purse and take anywhere. With 10 hours of battery life, stellar sound, and an integrated Kickstand, Surface 3 is perfect for hands-free entertainment wherever you go. Extras: Original Microsoft Stylus Pen and Keyboard type cover are included!!! Features: - The...
Sorry to revive an old thread but wondering what I should pack/wear for a week in Paris in late July.
Who sells something similar in terms of fit/price? Thanks
Does Uniqlo still sell the Tasmanian Wool Dress Pants?
Any recommend a version of the GATs that are not as narrow?
Brand: Canada Goose Style: Men's "Chilliwack Bomber" Jacket Color: "Military Green" Item Condition: New Non-removable coyote fur surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood. Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper Storm flap over center front zipper secured with hidden snaps. Double reinforced elbows for durability. Two fleece-lined high-hand warmer pockets. Two lower fleece-lined pockets secured with Velcro flaps. Utility pocket on left sleeve. One interior...
I believe the Citadel and the Chateau fit the same. I wear the same size in both.
Anyone know how the Constable fits? Same as the Chilliwack or like the Expedition?
New with attached Tags Canada Goose Chateau Parka Graphite Grey Large Shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton blend Lining: Nylon Plain Weave Fill: 625 White Duck Down Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood Fleece-lined welt pockets Outer pocket with zipper closure,interior drop in pocket Tagged Size Measured Size Shoulder to Shoulder Pit to Pit Sleeve Length Length L 18.5 23 27.5 34 Located in NYC for pickup. Interested in a trade for a NWT...