or Connect

Posts by tedbearz

Chrome Delta Messenger Bag Laptop Bag Backpack KALE GREEN NEW WITH TAGS Ergonomic shoulder strap design Sternum strap Industrial metal cam lock underarm compression buckles Wide-mouth opening to main compartment Fits 12-pack or large books and binders Weatherproof 600D TPU-coated shell Ballistic nylon bottom panel Laptop sleeve fits up to 15-inch computer Organizational pockets Industrial-strength hook-and-loop accessory shoulder mounting straps Internal D-ring key loop
This motorcycle-inspired leather jacket from Levi's Made & Crafted has a stand-up collar and 4 front pockets. Zip closure. The cuffs both snap and zip shut. Buckles at the side. Lined. Self: 100% sheep Lining: 100% cotton Sleeve Lining: 100% poly Professional leather clean only Zip front closure Multi zippered pockets Button and zip cuffed sleeves Adjustable buckle back detail Interior slit pocket Manufacturer Style No. 07582-0009 Retail $850 Measurements Length: 24in...
This motorcycle-inspired leather jacket from Levi's Made & Crafted has a stand-up collar and 4 front pockets. Zip closure. The cuffs both snap and zip shut. Buckles at the side. Lined. Self: 100% sheep Lining: 100% cotton Sleeve Lining: 100% poly Professional leather clean only Zip front closure Multi zippered pockets Button and zip cuffed sleeves Adjustable buckle back detail Interior slit pocket Manufacturer Style No. 07582-0009 Retail $850 Measurements Length: 24in...
New in box With its refreshing look and young design. Camper's Pelotas sneaker boasts modern vulcanized construction for augmented flexibility. Leather upper Leather liningRubber sole Style Name: Pelotas 18393-039
For sale a pair of Redback UBBK Boots! Similar to Blundstones but better quality as they are made in Australia. The Boots are in like new condition. Almost no wear on the soles. The size is 7 Australian/EUR 41 which should translate into a USA size of 8. The original box is NOT included. Please contact me with any questions.
Anyone looking for a pair of 265/41 pair of GATS? Received a pair from AJDESA but not my style. Will sell at my cost.
Anyone looking for a pair of 265/41 pair of GATS? Received but not my style. Will sell at my cost.
What size sportsjacket do you normally wear?
They already manufacture gloves in China
Band of Outsiders SS13 Not a Polo Overdyed Chino Blazer Navy Overdyed chino blazer Notch lapel Button cuffs Two flap pockets Banded hem Unlined Made in Italy Original Price: $595.00 Material: 100% cotton Approximate Measurements Tagged Size Measured Size Shoulder to Shoulder Pit to Pit Sleeve Length Length 4 17.75 20 25.5 27.75