or Connect

Posts by Midnight

You may also want to look at Hugo Boss shirts. They are generally slimmer than the mainline brands like Thomas Pink, Charles Tyrwhitt, TM Lewin and Brooks Brothers.
I haven't seen any evidence of the Brooks Brothers Slim Fit getting slimmer, but there is evidence that the Extra Slim Fit has got slimmer. I was reviewing the Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit sizes and the shirt waist measurements given on the Brooks Brothers size charts have changed and come down by an inch. The waist measurements for the Extra Slim Fit used to be 38 inches for the 14.5 inch collar and go up two inches for each half inch collar size, so the 17 inch...
I can't help you with the sizes, but if you are buying TM Lewin put their is currently a voucher code CHRISTMAS which gives 15% off. It expires on Monday 3rd December.
My mistake, wrote that response too quickly. You're correct.
I think you can be pretty confident that the TM Lewin collar is 16.25. Their returns policy means I wouldn't have any concerns about buying it and then returning it if you find it doesn't fit. Regarding the comparative sizing. the TM Lewin Fully Fitted shirts tend to be narrower through the chest and the waist than the Charles Tyrwhitt Tailored Fit/Extra Slim Fit, but this is not true for all collar sizes.
+ 1 If you want to look on line, Mr Porter in the UK sell some Brooks Brothers products. But they are charging £155 for shirts! Best avoided. http://www.mrporter.com/Shop/Designers/Brooks_Brothers
Re the question about Mourinho's coat, I'm not 100% sure but I recall the press in the UK saying it was Ermenegildo Zegna.
There is now a Wolverine store at 242 Elizabeth street in New York. It's supposed to be a pop-up. So not sure how long it will be around for.
TM Lewin shirts tend to be around $50. Hugo Boss shirts are around $150 each. With TM Lewin, however, there are multi-buy deals and you can get 4 for $40. TM Lewin also do regular voucher code deals.
It's difficult to give advice without more information, like your precise chest and collar measurements. From my experience the OTR shirts which tailor in the most (i.e have the largest difference between the chest measurement and the waist measurement) are the TM Lewin Slim Fits. If you want the slimmest shirts (i.e. the shirts which have the smallest chest size for a given neck size) then Hugo Boss Extra Slim Fit is the slimmest I have found.