or Connect

Posts by Midnight

The Thomas Pink Slim Fit comes in a 15inch collar with a 36 inch sleeve length (the 36 is their longer sleeve version) http://www.thomaspink.com/Men/content/fcp-content
I agree with the responses above. With that size of a difference between a chest and waist size you will struggle to find anything off the rack that will fit well. For example, Thomas Pink do an athletic fit, which is designed for men who workout, but the difference between the chest and waist is typically about five inches. That's not close to your difference of 11 (39-28). http://www.thomaspink.com/Men/content/fcp-content
The 15.5 inch CT ESF is 41.25 inches across the chest. If you want to move up to a 16 inch collar then you might try the TM Lewin Superfitted, which has a chest garment measurement of 43. It doesn't do a 34 inch sleeve though, but does do 35. The Nordstrom guide, which gives information for 15.5 inch collar shirts, should also be helpful. http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/mens-dress-shirts-best-sellers
There are a few different options you could try: Charles Tyrwhitt Slim fit does a 17 collar and 37 sleeve length. Chest is 50 and waist is 46.75 Charles Tyrwhitt Extra Slim fit does a 17 collar and 37 sleeve length. Chest is 47.25 and waist is 44.25 If you want to go even slimmer on the waist then Dalvey Slim fit is 17 collar, 37 sleeve, 46 chest and 42.5 on the waist. The Hawes and Curtis Extra Slim Fit has similar dimensions. For Dalvey and Hawes and Curtis the...
Hi, generic questions like this are unlikely to elicit much of a response. You are more likely to get a response if you ask a more detailed question which gives members more detail on what you are looking for. For example: What do you mean by good? Are you talking about quality or price, both? What is your budget? Which other shirts do you like, but cannot buy in earthy tones? What are your measurements? Where you do live? Do you like to shop instore or online?
Just done some quick research and I can't find any brands that do a 31 inch sleeve. 32 is the shortest I can find, supplied by Charles Tyrwhitt and Brooks Brothers.
Go for the 16/32 as that fits on you the sleeve and neck. As for the cut, that depends on your own style preferences. The slim fit garment size is 43 inches on the waist and the classic is 46.75. With five inches between your waist size and the slim fit garment size you should be fine. If the gap were to be below four inches then you are likely to see some bulging around the buttons when you sit down.
16 or 16.5 in the collar and 32/33 in the sleeve length means that you have, compared to the average guy, short arms. That restricts your choices. Off the rack, one option would be the Charles Tyrwhitt Extra Slim fit, which you could get in a 33 inch sleeve and 16.5 collar. If you want it narrower at the waist you could go for Hawes and Curtis, but it will 34 sleeve. If you're wiling to pay $250 then go for a bespoke shirt. Other threads will give you advice on the...
These kinds of questions are very difficult to answer without more information. For me it's not so much about brands, but about what fits you well. I would suggest you take some measurements of your collar size, arm length, chest and waist size and then do some research to see which brands and which cuts (traditional, slim, extra slim etc) are likely to fit you well. That should narrow it down it considerably, probably to two or three brands. Then you can use styleforum...
You're right. The smaller ESF collar sizes are substantially smaller on the chest and waist now.