or Connect

Posts by Midnight

Eton Shirts, Emmett Shirts and Dalvey are some options you might want to consider.
+1 If you're dressing to impress then this is not the shirt to wear.
Jim, you'll need to give us more information before we can help you. What collar size are you, what size are you shoulders, what's your arm length?
I have had some Mandarina Duck carry on luggage for 10 years. It's worked perfectly and still looks like new. They don't make this luggage anymore so, I can't comment on the current range.
How about about a TM Lewin super fitted? You can get a 16 inch collar size, 33 inch sleeves and 43 inch chest (garment size). That compares to 44.1 inches around the chest for the CT Extra Slim.
How about a TM Lewin Fully Fitted? 15.5 inch collar and 36 in the sleeves. It's 43.5 in the chest, so which you may find a little tight. The TM Lewin Slim Fit has a bit more space in the chest.
I think the measurements on the websites are correct and should be a good guide. I don't have a 16 inch collar handy, but I just took a BBESF 16.5 inch collar out of the cupboard and measured it. The waist is 45, just as the BB website says. I also just measured a CT ESF 16.5 collar. It's 42 on the waist, just as the website says.
I'd start here for the Florence shopshttp://www.styleforum.net/t/139183/florence-shop-list/0_50
For the Brooks Brothers slim fit 14.5 the figures I have are 42.5 inches for the chest (garment size) and 38 inches for the waist (garment size).
Can you give us a neck size? That will help with sizing advice.