or Connect

Posts by yesssir

Fuck I'm itching for some baller ass high top sneakers other than balenciaga. Can anyone comment on the sizing for Pierre Hardy High tops in comparison to MMM GATs and CPs? TIA.
I meant 70's.
The only jeans I have are some slightly fade APC NS, and some blk APC NS that I hardly wear. I'm thinking I need some light denim close to the Our Legacy's 80's wash. I'm not sure if these fit the bill.
I haven't bought a pair of J's in 8 years, since I sold my whole collection, but I didn't know people still were so crazy of Jordans like that nowadays. I really wanted the 11s since they are my favorite but there's no way I'm getting up early tomorrow for them. I'll put that money towards some baller sneakers that the average plebe isn't wearing.
Up for sale SFer's are a brand new in box Alden longwing bluchers in size 10D. They are dark brown and have never been laced up or even tried on. These are first quality and include the shoe bag and orignial Alden box. Price is $440 shipped in the US. Please pay as PayPal gift or add 4% PayPal fee. These retail for $515 on the J Crew website.
Up for sale SFer's are a brand new in box Alden longwing bluchers in size 10D. They are dark brown and have never been laced up or even tried on. These are first quality and include the shoe bag and orignial Alden box. Price is $440 shipped in the US. Please pay as PayPal gift or add 4% PayPal fee. These retail for $515 on the J Crew website.
Hey Alden peeps, I came across a good deal on a pair of Alden longwings on the barrie last. If one foot is a 11C and the other is a 10.5C on the brannock would a 10D work on the barrie last or would they be too small? Thanks guys.
Inspired by conceptual 4est. Ervell UVC New balance
Are the sleeves any longer on these new oxfords (slim fit and regular fit) compared to the older oxford with the box pleat? 21.5" on the slim medium sounds perfect!
I used my 20% off code, from the e-mail, and it worked online for a pair of Aldens so I'm guessing all 3rd party vendors will work with the code.