or Connect

Posts by yesssir

Looks like I won't be buying shit from the UK if the US dollar drops even more after Thursday.
Seems like a silly question but do you guys iron your duck canvas chinos? I want to wear mine both casually with a tee and slightly dressed up with a blazer and don't know if it's cool to iron them or not. Thanks.
Has anyone received or seen the polka dot andover? I'm wondering if it's light or dark grey.
Thanks didn't know how accurate they were.
Do you guys wear the same size in the regular fit oxfords as the slim fit or should I size up in the slim fit? I'm a medium in the regular and not sure what to order for slim fits.
Has anyone handled the corduroy long sleeve shirts? Not sure if they are worth it for beaters to work and the weekend once the temp drops. Thanks.
[/quote]Brown CXL would work! Where can I find them? The barrie last seems to work well for me. Thanks Aldenwear I will contact Alden NYC.Edit. Preferably with the double leather sole and not the single flexible sole.
Does anyone know where I can find a pair of PTBs in brown calf on the barrie last? I know Brooks Brothers carries a calf PTB but it's on a slimmer last than the barrie. Thanks.
Mike or anyone who owns the rivet chino duck canvas leaf. I was wondering how close to olive it is in person. Thanks.
Thanks guys. I think I'll try the warm pile liner. I thought the only liner was the quilted vest for some reason.