or Connect

Posts by yesssir

Hey guys I recently picked up the cpo shirt and not sure if the length is too short on me. There's no pulling at all but the bottom of my shirt shows a lot. Not sure whether to return or keep. Thanks
Do you guys plan on restocking the Alden 990 in shell cordovan? IIRC you guys used to stock them.
For those inquiring about the measurements for the memento I just measured my large and it's 19" pit to pit and the back length measures 25.75".
Up for sale is a BNWT North Sea Clothing Marine Sweater in a size 42. This sweater is awesome but I've overdone myself recently and bought too many sweaters in the past month. It's a 100% wool and made in England. The cable-knit pattern will be sure to catch attention and the shawl is warm during the winter months. The shoulder inseam is dropped for an old school vibe. Measurements are as follows: Shoulder to shoulder-18" Pit to Pit-21" Sleeve-24.5" Body length-28"
Per the TBS email "The code below will give you 30% off any F/W 13 item, starting December 20 at 00:01 CET until December 31."
What happened to the Mr. Porter sale? It seems like nothing is on sale anymore. I thought everything stayed on sale until the next drop.
Is this it http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23449006&cp=12243591.12280933.12454392&ab=ln_men_apparel_sweaters ? I saw this in store the other day and it's pretty nice. I was going to wait for it to go on sale but it looks like it's selling out at retail.
Does anyone have any experience ordering from Le Rayon Frais to the US? If so did you get hit with customs fees? Thanks.
I received the memento cardigan in the mail today and it fits exactly like my size large stark from last season. I picked up a large which fits me well. It's not too slim nor too slouchy and I'm around 6'0 160 nowadays. There's no way I could've squeezed into a medium. The weight is pretty heavy and I could see it working well as an outerwear piece in places that don't have really cold winters. I really like the lined handwarmer pockets as well.
The Bureau has it in a small.