or Connect

Posts by yesssir

That yellow tie was on my wish list and now it's sold out . Let me know if it doesn't work out for you.
Up for sale is a BNWT engineered garments bedford from this SS13 collection in navy. I love everything about this blazer but unfortunately it's too small for me. It's in a size medium and it's the cotton version which is perfect from spring all the way to fall. I bought this on sale and unfortunately it's too small and all sales were final. I need to size up next time. The measurements are as follows: Pit to pit: 21" Shoulder to shoulder: 19" Back length: ...
I go to NYC every few months and I always see dudes in lanvin captoes and louboutins. Not sure why dudes want to wear sneakers with gold spikes on them.
You west coasters think In and out is the king of burgers. I was in Vegas last summer and had In and out multiple times and was highly disappointed. Five guys has better burgers and their Cajun fries shit on In and outs fries. Yea in and out is cheaper but I'd rather pay a few more bucks for a better burger and fries.
I agree. I've been wearing my Tasmanian wool trousers weekly for a year and they've held up pretty good for the beating I've put them through at work. I'd only recommend the wool trousers.
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I need a 10. I will give them a call tomorrow and see what they have in stock. I love that makeup with the gold eyelets.
Does anyone know if the J Crew Ludlow shop still has the Ravello longwings still in stock or plan to restock them if they sold out? Thanks.
Thanks guys. Sounds like they are pretty maintenance free then. I'm looking at grabbing the indy chromexcels and the PTBs on the flex sole that are chromexcel. I guess they build character through the wear and tear.
How do you guys keep up your chromexcel Aldens? Can I use Saphir renovateur and polish like I use on my calf Aldens? Thanks.
What's up with all these Jordan's coming out on the 25th? I'm trying to kop the 11 playoffs, 4 blk and reds, and 4 white/cements. What's my by best bet to get all 3?