or Connect

Posts by yesssir

What happened to the Mr. Porter sale? It seems like nothing is on sale anymore. I thought everything stayed on sale until the next drop.
Is this it http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23449006&cp=12243591.12280933.12454392&ab=ln_men_apparel_sweaters ? I saw this in store the other day and it's pretty nice. I was going to wait for it to go on sale but it looks like it's selling out at retail.
Does anyone have any experience ordering from Le Rayon Frais to the US? If so did you get hit with customs fees? Thanks.
I received the memento cardigan in the mail today and it fits exactly like my size large stark from last season. I picked up a large which fits me well. It's not too slim nor too slouchy and I'm around 6'0 160 nowadays. There's no way I could've squeezed into a medium. The weight is pretty heavy and I could see it working well as an outerwear piece in places that don't have really cold winters. I really like the lined handwarmer pockets as well.
The Bureau has it in a small.
Has anyone picked up the windowpane LDT jacket yet? It doesn't seem like many US stockists picked it up.
How do you guys keep the tongue straight on your boots? Mine always twist to the side and never stand up perfect like I see in the pics posted in here.
Best sizing advice IMO.
Daiki is my cousin . Seriously though I only responded the way I did because I get annoyed when people try to turn this thread into the APC thread with the constant sizing questions. It derails the thread especially when there's great sizing advice given if you search a little. I understand that some seasons or even years sizing changes. I have no problem helping someone out with sizing as a few SF members have given my great advice. I just felt we were being trolled...
Don't even give this troll the satisfaction. I hate when random dudes act interested out of the blue in our brand. Let him figure it out on his own.