or Connect

Posts by yesssir

Yea it was Fycus that sold that sample blazer not too long ago http://www.styleforum.net/t/375665/engineered-garments-sample-blazer-corduroy-herringbone-wool-leather-suede
Do any of you guys run in the FK racers? I run around 60-70 mpw in the Pegasus and race/speedwork in the lunaracers. I was looking for another shoe to throw into the rotation. I'm tempted to get a pair regardless just to wear casually.
Looks like the madras duster. I believe it was Japan only but I may be wrong. Kink and secondstage both have it but they only have smaller sizes small and medium.
I'm referring to the blk/wht houndstooth Bedford not fatigue pant.
Thanks the pattern is a lot more subtle in real life. The pic does make it seem like it would hurt your eyes but that's just my terrible camera. I'm in the US so unfortunately I have no Idea what else Alan has. As you know he doesn't have a webstore so I ordered through email/PayPal. Strangely no one in the US picked up the blk/wht houndstooth. Nepenthes NYC informed me that he was the only stockist that picked it up other than a few in Japan.
I picked it up from Tailor at the Tannery.
I just picked up the black/white houndstooth bedford a few days ago. It's honestly my favorite kop of SS14 so far. I got a few other items coming in over the next few days. EG has gotten all of my money this SS .
Endclothing is notorious for getting hit by duties/customs fees too so take that into account.
Yea I agree the skinny lapels are the only thing holding me back from buying more suits since they fit me so well off the rack. The skinny lapels are indeed very fashion forward compared to other mall brands like club monaco whose lapels are more traditional even with a slim fit. At this point I only buy the sport coats at steep discount for work purposes but I can't see myself buying anymore suits since they rarely go on sale.
EG APC CP EG EG APC CP