or Connect

Posts by yesssir

Mike or anyone who owns the rivet chino duck canvas leaf. I was wondering how close to olive it is in person. Thanks.
Thanks guys. I think I'll try the warm pile liner. I thought the only liner was the quilted vest for some reason.
Speaking of 403s. Do you guys wear your Indy boots with flannel and tweed trousers or are they too dressy for the Indy?
Does anyone have any experience with the zip-in liner for the bedale/beaufort? I'm wondering how much warmer it makes the jacket for the winter.
Toast post a pic of the kelvin robe. I'm pretty sure it's neither the shawl nor the lumber. As the guy said above they send you an invoice once your knit is complete and ready to be shipped.
I don't understand why people say stuff like this. I can fit my stark and A3 under my barbour coat. IIRC I've seen fitpics with Mellowfellow with a vest over his Inverallan and a Barbour layered over his 3A as well. some outerwear are more voluminous than others even if you size accordingly. My 3A is really not that much thicker than most SNS products I've owned and handled.
Hey David, any word on the retailers that will be at northern grade yet?
I sized up to a 42 and it fits perfect. I'm usually a 40 in suits and a medium in uniqlo, gittman, etc.
EG EG Alfred Sargent Inverallan
Up for sale is a gently used grey Patrik Ervell Pocket sweater in a size large. This is the baby alpaca iteration and have been worn less than three times and have no rips, tears, or stains. I'm only selling this because it doesn't get as much wear as I thought they would so my loss is you gain. SOLD Grey Measurements: Pit to pit-21.25" Back length from top collar- 26.25"