or Connect

Posts by yesssir

Up for Sale is a BNWT EG Baker khaki pima khaki pima cotton blazer in a size large. It's from the SS14 season and the sizing is consistent with your normal EG size. I took a large in the bedford, baker, and andover for this season and they all fit well. This blazer retails for $360 so don't miss out on this great deal!!! Measurements are as follows: Pit to pit-21" back length-27" sleeve length-25" $200 shipped OCONUS. All low ball offers will be ignored.
That duffle is beautiful but I calculated it at $835 USD. I wonder if it's coming in any other colors like navy or charcoal.
Thanks for the help guys. I'm not trying to be that guy to derail the thread but I'm a 11 in nike and new balance, 43 in CP, and 44 in MMM. Sounds like I'd be a 10 or 10.5 in Virgil's and skagways which are on my radar if i can find them at the right price. I'll have some recent purchases to contribute next week when they arrive .
@Dbear looks great. How'd you size them? What's you Alden barrie size?
This discussion is the exact reason I sold all of my CPs. I'm a huge EG fan at this point and felt CPs never really enhanced my fits. $40 chucks or vans look better and are way cheaper. I do think if accordion laced them differently that they would look better but still the CP slim silhouette only looks good with slimmer chinos. Regardless nice fit accordion. I love that bird and tree shirt. Canstyleace nice fit! Are the boots trickers?
Does anyone know when Odin's sale begins?
+1 I would love to get my hands on that chesterfield. I swear I could get by for the rest of my life on 3 EG coats. It would be a field jacket or bal coat for warm weather and can handle SS showers, field parka for harsh winters, and a chesterfield or duffle as a wool coat that I could dress up.
Cool thanks for the advice. These sound like exactly what I'm looking for at the moment.
Greetings Alden fans. I was wondering if anyone has the J Crew perforated cap toe bluchers and can comment on what they wear them with? I was looking at picking these up to wear with mainly chinos, occasionally wool trousers, and an ocbd. I rarely wear suits so these would be mainly for business casual with an odd sportcoat every now and then. I know these are a blucher but the captoe makes me think these are more formal. ...
Steven Alan has it in a large but its not on sale.