or Connect

Posts by yesssir

Have any of you guys had an issue with J Crew saying a pair of Aldens were on the barrie last when you know they aren't? I recently picked up the perforated captoe bluchers and have worn them a few times and suddenly realized the toebox is way too tapered to be barrie. None of my other Aldens on the barrie last fit like this. I know I've already worn them but is there anything I can do at this point other than resell them since they don't fit?
Does anyone know when the unis sale will begin? This time last year it had already began.
Up for Sale is a BNWT EG Baker khaki pima khaki pima cotton blazer in a size large. It's from the SS14 season and the sizing is consistent with your normal EG size. I took a large in the bedford, baker, and andover for this season and they all fit well. This blazer retails for $360 so don't miss out on this great deal!!! Measurements are as follows: Pit to pit-21" back length-27" sleeve length-25" $200 shipped OCONUS. All low ball offers will be ignored.
That duffle is beautiful but I calculated it at $835 USD. I wonder if it's coming in any other colors like navy or charcoal.
Thanks for the help guys. I'm not trying to be that guy to derail the thread but I'm a 11 in nike and new balance, 43 in CP, and 44 in MMM. Sounds like I'd be a 10 or 10.5 in Virgil's and skagways which are on my radar if i can find them at the right price. I'll have some recent purchases to contribute next week when they arrive .
@Dbear looks great. How'd you size them? What's you Alden barrie size?
This discussion is the exact reason I sold all of my CPs. I'm a huge EG fan at this point and felt CPs never really enhanced my fits. $40 chucks or vans look better and are way cheaper. I do think if accordion laced them differently that they would look better but still the CP slim silhouette only looks good with slimmer chinos. Regardless nice fit accordion. I love that bird and tree shirt. Canstyleace nice fit! Are the boots trickers?
Does anyone know when Odin's sale begins?
+1 I would love to get my hands on that chesterfield. I swear I could get by for the rest of my life on 3 EG coats. It would be a field jacket or bal coat for warm weather and can handle SS showers, field parka for harsh winters, and a chesterfield or duffle as a wool coat that I could dress up.
Cool thanks for the advice. These sound like exactly what I'm looking for at the moment.