or Connect

Posts by yesssir

You are looking at a gently used pair of MMM GATs in a size 44. There are some slight indigo stains as shown in the pirctures that I'm sure will come off. The sole has tons of life as I've only owned these shoes for a few months. These are yours for sold shipped within the US. PayPal as gift or add 4% fee. Buyers outside the US contact me for the shipping price.
These are brand new in box with the original box and dust bags. They have only been tried on and I'm only selling them because I have too many sneakers at the moment. This color combo rarely goes on sales so hop on this great deal. Yours for $275 shipped-paypal as gift or add paypal fee. Anyone outside of the US contact me for shipping costs.
After years of lusting I finally picked up my first EG item-The field parka Navy ripstock. I'm hoping it can stand up to the mild winters on the east coast as well as the terrible winters we get from time to time. I plan for this to be my go to winter coat to beat up.
Are there anymore Barney's drops? If so when?
15% off wish list items at the corner. Use code WISHWANTSHOP. Code is good for 4 days.
First post in this thread. Ervell RRL Margellons
How do you add an item to your cart on the Ervell website? I keep clicking purchase and it takes me to a page that says "your shopping cart is empty."
Need Supply has a small holmes.http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/s-n-s-herning/stark-65653.html
What knit is that Toast?