or Connect

Posts by yesssir

Thanks! There's no way I can choose a favorite. I try to rotate them daily so they all get worn a lot. As mentioned above the tweed is quite thick. It's even thicker than the brown/green herringbone. I've worn them all indoors except the tweed and was comfortable with just an ocbd underneath. I've also worn them with temps as low as the 30's with just an ocbd underneath and a CDW vest on top.Has anyone seen the navy field parka available in a size medium? I still...
Maybe I'm in the minority but I don't understand the hate for the new sizing of SNS. I'm over 6ft and have the new stark and just picked up the homeostasis crew and they both are pretty long in length. I think to get a nice slouchy fit you need to size up. I'm usually a medium in most brands but take large in SNS. I guess it also helps that I'm really thin too so if you're a larger guy you may have to size up 2.
Thanks for your help guys. I'll probably try one out and plan to wear it untucked. On another note Nepenthes is now 50% off everything except outerwear .
For you taller guys, are you able to tuck in your 19th century shirts due to the gussets and how high the lowest button is? From the comment above it sounds like they're best worn untucked for guys over 6ft like myself.
It was still 30% off when I called yesterday.
After taking a year off from EG I managed to get 4 blazers this season . Not sure how that happened. After picking up the olive moleskin bedford, navy uniform serge bedford, and the brown/green herringbone bedford I contacted Nepenthes the other day and they just so happened to have the grey wool tweed beford on sale in my size. I couldn't pass . Gary please start the SS thread before I spend too much on sale items. I need to save for SS .
I like them. I had both the Columbia 4's and the oreo 4's last year and I was impressed by the tumbled leather NIke did. I'd say cop especially if you have a coupon/code.
No I picked up the brown tweed which still feeds big. Look at Blue Peter's fitpic and you can see that his fits a lot looser than his other blazers. I now know why it fit tighter because I tried it on with a sweatshirt on . I tried it on with just a ocbd on today and it's a bit looser but doubt I can layer more than a vest underneath. No complaints at all though. The weave pattern is beautiful! Probably one of my favorite pick ups this FW.Now to figure out which EG...
Honestly you can't go wrong with either. I love them both so I'd say go with the serge wool like Blue Peter said to spice things up. I really like that the serge wool is made by metcalf brothers.
I thought you guys said the wool herringbone Bedford fit big this season. I've picked up 3 Bedfords this season(olive moleskin, navy uniform serge, and wool herringbone). Honestly the wool herringbone fits the tightest and they're all mediums. It still fits but was thinking I could layer underneath and I can't other than an OCBD. Also grabbed a shawl and they are awesome!