or Connect

Posts by yesssir

Thanks I'll try a half size up from my barrie size. It's amazing how everyone sizes Aldens differently. I measure a 11C on the brannock but all of my barrie lasted Aldens are 10D. 10.5D are way too big for me but it sounds like it will fit with the PCT.
How do you guys size the J Crew PCT boots? I know it's on the barrie last but I sort of remember reading in the past that they fit a little different.
@diniroI'm usually a medium in Ervell pocket sweaters and a large in his shirting. I ordered both a medium and large and the medium was way too small. The large fit perfectly with room to layer.BTW if anyone wants the medium let me know before I send it back.
Ervell x 3
Wow I didn't know so many of you wore boots year round. Last year I boxed up Indy boots and wing tip boots around may last year and didn't bring them back out until October. Looks like I'll get more wear out of my boots this summer . Thanks for the responses everyone.
Do you guys wear your Indy boots year round?
Have any of you guys ever wore escobars with margiela GATs before? I've worn mine with CPs so far but not sure how they look with GATs
EG John Elliott Ervell
Anyone notice how they removed all of the pocket sweaters today on the Ervell Website?
Hey guys I was wondering if they'll be any USN pants this season? I did s search in the thread and nothing came up. Thanks.