or Connect

Posts by tiger02

Incorrect, both of youse.I'm in, will do my best to bring reinforcements.
50EU = 40R US 25EU = 40S US 100EU = 40L US Extrapolate from there.
Checking in to join everyone's congratulations and excitement. Amazing stuff Greg & team!
TJ, don't know how this has become so much of a discussion. With your price range/age, it's WV or bust. Is the PATH really a secret?
Not as recently as Friday, but yeah Been back a month or so.
Did this happen? Friday was no good for me, this week is better.
I was there in March so had the opposite problem. I would guess that Cappadocia will be hot, Ephesus being on the sea will be more moderate. From upthread, I disagree with Augusto on Efes beer and staying in Sultanahmet. I would stay in Galata if I were going back. It is at the more interesting end of Istiklal, with all of the outdoor cafes. Istiklal itself is similar to the pedestrian zones in many of the second rate European cities, but the alleyways off it can...
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 I just finished reading Long Way Down, about Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman's trip from Scotland to Cape Town, SA. Great book. Has anyone seen the series? Thinking about picking it up on Amazon. Didn't read either book, saw both series. Long Way 'Round seemed less contrived, but both were excellent.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 Tiger, good to see your still alive and well! Howdy. I'll be back down DC way before too long. Quote: Originally Posted by Mblova What route did you take? I've been wanting to do the Delhi to Ladakh route through all the hill stations for ages now. That was the idea, but then the snow hit. Latest big snow in memory. We made it over Rohtang but got snowed in that valley. ...
Aprilia in Turkey. Those pics are India.