or Connect

Posts by husbands

I have three suitsupply suits - 2 siennas and 1 london really love the sienna fit - need to get the london jacket shortened though
the modified boots were shoemart seconds, marked down to $200 for a leather crack in the upper part of the boot. originally for a French company, can't remember the name
here's my color 8 modified boots
For your consideration: This is a lovely Donegal tweed suit by Patrik Ervell from the FW 2010 collection. It has functional buttons (maybe horn, I can't recall), slim cut, and excellent feeling materials. It's been worn ~15 times. It's in excellent shape. I am too fat to pull it off. Note that I got the sleeves shortened by exactly 1 inch and the pants hemmed. So be sure to read the measurements carefully. Here they are: JACKET (flat on a table): pit-to-pit: 20.5...
For your consideration: S.N.S. Herning Fisherman Sweater from FW12 in Purple Melange, size small. I get the feeling that this sweater in small is somewhat hard to track down. I've worn this sweater about 15 times. Sad to see it go, as I like it a lot, but if you are getting fat (as I am) it doesn't really hide your gut. I've turned to looser sweaters. pit-to-pit / seam to seam = 20 inches top of collar - bottom = 23 inches Sleeve (from center) = 21 inches Waist =...
why buy just one dumb alden shirt? http://www.idakoos.com/gifts/alden
thanks!
97581 it also says 3k21013 11 in there
thanks!
just got my seconds order in according to the list, it was a cigar barrie model with no picture. based on the model number, I was pretty sure it was a LWB. At first, I thought I didn't get the pair, but then I found out that I was the lucky buyer however, it looks like it's not actually cigar, but color 8. I think this is a second from the recent leffot run: I can't see any defect at all. I think I'll be keeping these