or Connect

Posts by antexit

Hi guys, the Canadian dollar is in the toilet so help me big up my clothes budget by buying these CHEEP ties. Sorry for the bad iPhone photos but at these prices etc. I have detail pics, label pics and so on but I don't want to clutter up the thread and will furnish upon request. All prices are plus actual shipping. I'm in Toronto. #1 Drakes Cream with navy polka dots. 3.5 x 60"s/t new with tags $60 #2 Drakes Red with cream polka dots. 3.5 x 60" handrolled untipped new...
Hey guys, I no longer fit into my favourite suit of all time and probably never will again, so it is with heavy heart that I etc. I bought this NWT, I presume deadstock or an unclaimed custom job, a few years ago. The sleeves etc were finished for me. I wore it very gently, maybe eight times max. However there is a seam beginning to open in the seat. Should be an easy repair. Beautiful, light fabric with very little give. I think has a bit of silk in it. Side vents,...
Hey guys, I went back to the gym this year and have gone back to my usual size after spending 4-5 years as a very lanky 38R. Anyone with these specs should check my threads. This is a pretty nice, easy to wear three-season fabric that makes a great summer wedding suit. It's been worn less than a half-dozen times. However there is a spot at the bottom of the jacket, depicted as best I could in the photos. The spot is not very noticeable in the pattern and is covered when...
Selling this beautiful tuxedo mainly because it is ridiculous that I have three tuxedos and I figure better to pass it on than get it altered and never wear it. Never worn by me, bought as BNWT off the 'bay. Take that for what it's worth but I can't find a flaw. Very trad details. 4x1 DB, unvented jacket, reverse pleated pants, grosgrain shawl lapel, grosgrain covered buttons, surgeon cuffs, silk brocade (or whatever it's called) trim on the trouser seam. Side tab...
Hi guys, the Canadian dollar is in the toilet so help me big up my clothes budget by buying these CHEEP ties. Sorry for the bad iPhone photos but at these prices etc. I have detail pics, label pics and so on but I don't want to clutter up the thread and will furnish upon request. All prices are plus actual shipping. I'm in Toronto. #1 Drakes Cream with navy polka dots. 3.5 x 60"s/t new with tags $60 #2 Drakes Red with cream polka dots. 3.5 x 60" handrolled untipped new...
Belonging to the pulitzer-prize-winning author of War and Remembrance and the Caine Mutiny? Imagine how nice the one they buried him in must be.
I think you meant "take for the belt $80 will you"
Great scott
How much was this jacket shortened? 28.25" seems pretty short
Congrats! Another possibility may be, if you're in an area with a good tailor, to buy a men's suit with a low buttonning point that fits your shoulders and chest--i.e. that buttons comfortably over your chest--and have the waist taken in. You could easily find a suit you like and have the tailoring done in two months. A traditional single-breasted tuxedo would work well for this, and since men's jacket sizes are based on the size of the chest, you could do a little...