or Connect

Posts by Sylt

The Islay seems to be a country shoe?However, C & J probably put some thought on which shoes to place in the movie, and I think there are much nicer C&J styles, a brown 348 Gatsby, or a Tan 358 Rosemoor. But that´s of course that´s just my view.
Probably they have the mass market in mind as they just promote their benchgrades, there is no handgrade among the cast. Also no brown in town for Bond.
same with Turnbull & Asser, Brioni, Tom Ford.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette Gemeindedienst und gemeiner Dienst liegt dieser Tage ja nahe beieinander. someone needs to start the thred "hottest shoe salesperson" with lots of pics!
Quote: Originally Posted by negusnegas haha deutsche solidaritaet...war vor ein paar wochen in London und bin bei EG vorbei gewandert aber habe keine hubschen verkauferinnen gesehen don´t complain if your next EG MTO goes bad...
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl a hint is not a matchmaker, isn't it? some out there to give fritzl a hint? rjman perhaps?
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl do you think she likes paprika? i´m no matchmaker though.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl valerie klingt so französisch. ich hoffe sie ist nicht ganz alleine unter den insulanern... i´m sure you will find out...
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl wo tut sie denn das? dort wo man uns noch mehr liebt - in London...
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl is she hot? well given the number of shoes she sells she must be really hot.