or Connect

Posts by catside

Yes.No and yes. For a beginner feel free to consider any stripe an orphan, and any pattern, and solid navy or black as an SC. After a while you will know the difference but for now this should do. Tweeds, camel hairs, pure cashmeres are generally SC.
What are you collecting exactly, so we can pick up for you. I routinely tag vintage stuff, say "nice!" And move on. That is my way of collecting.
Uhm, why didn't you do the scavenger hunt mate? I will keep my money I guess.
Frankly don't know. Hanover made shoes for Barrie boosters had them but not regular Hanovers so I guess it is possible that per specs of ordering company.
Keep on trying my brother.
This is Rancourt script. Other contract producers for US made boots are Justin brands and Weinbrenner other than AE and Alden. That's pretty much it.
Script looks like Rancourt. Good deal.
New Game: From this point to December 1st every thrift fit posted will get a dollar donation to Philippines disaster from me.In addition to scavenger hunt donations. Rule, everything except socks and underwear should be thrifted. Limit 200 bucks.
New, easy to join, simplified, short, scavenger hunt list posted. Benefit Philippines. Every first find from the list gets a donation and will be submitted to Ray's challenge which may net you a Brioni. Ends December 1st. Come on you flippers!
Let's up this game. there are people in need. All donations will go to Americares which has teams on the ground in Philippines. Feel free to match my contribution. You can post additional challenges with your own contribution. These, remember, are stuff you are looking for anyway. First Filson gets 25 First Harris tweed cap gets 25 First Edward Green gets 25 First labelled as such Crockett Jones gets 25 First Gloverall gets 25 First Schott leather jacket gets 25. First...