or Connect

Posts by catside

Part of your learning process.
Dead bedbug stuck in styrofoam beans in a box received from Delaware Goodwill. I never open boxes inside home. Cheap pair of possibly cordovan longwings, I will decide what to do yet but already sprayed the hell out with alcohol disinfectant. Then left out in freeze and was nicely frozen solid in the morning. Will leave out couple more days. A reminder that get everything to cleaners before you put them in your home.
Post a pic of these watches in the store maybe? Oris auto for 300 seems a good value
Huh, I remember this back when we used to beat brand new 501s in the sea with rocks. With the same logic you should have added tennis balls or something.
Amazing!
I think the Ferrari is.a nominee for the flipper of the year award, or perhaps lifetime achievement in flipping. No offense, I'm in awe but it's just not thrifted.
Your wardrobe is exactly as I guessed, and more! I am wondering if I should do an intervention. Will involve a beverage produced by the saccharification of starch and fermentation of the resulting sugar.
Brian, proxy if 38 or women's 8 or 10 please. Barbour I mean.
Pink and Hermes NWT CNC velvet number Unstructured Van Noten Velvet Skeet Church's 9 Trad Trifecta, New old stock, for tiny feet, 6.5