or Connect

Posts by catside

He looks and sounds like a dude. A life well lived.
I laughed loud at that^. 38R is in firm lead in scavenger hunt. He tagged Barbour, Schott, Gloverall, and Filson. Amazing! DanM got a T&A130 155 dollars already donated to hurricane relief btw scavenger hunt and thrift fits. I also thank the donor from AAAC if he peeks here. There is still time to beat 38 in his own game. Come on people, wakey wakey!
Whaat!!! 38 is in firm lead. 50 bucks more for hurricane relief will be donated this lunch time.
Well, there is still a week for scavenger hunt
Keep on posting easy. I will find some goodness for you as an additional gift.
Not really, different contests. This one gets a dollar a fit. Scavenger hunt, first come, first serve, take a pic in store and post at scavenger hunt thread. Schott and Barbour gone 38 in the lead. Sorry.Charity at 9 bucks and already donated to care.org at triple I sold a pair of shoes to a generous buyer who paid directly to care. If he is reading this, thank you.Starting from 0
38r in lead, charity at 50 bucks.Donation done, we went with care.org. Thanks. I am waiting for the next
Great look easy, show them your Christmas tree. Charity $8.00
$6 and counting.
Anybody recently check what is available in shell at the shoe bank ? I decided to expand my shell quota after seeing all these non color 8 shoes you guys posting. TIA