or Connect

Posts by catside

I have a local food pantry store that i donate my stuff and also some money leftover from my meager consignment minus thrifting. Found my first shell there 10 yr ago and never anything again but they sell suits for 5 bucks etc and noticed the clientele is people who actually need that stuff. Run by volunteer old ladies. Love the place. Don't like corporate non profits and will never donate anything to for profits like Savers.
I stand corrected, this is pretty specific.
Nice, not going there tomorrow. Broadway time for me to see On the Town. So pay a visit for the rest. I will see how Spoo will do with that. Arms are short for me, otherwise I would have requested.Where there is Orozio, there will be more Kiton!!!!
I guess a joke but will take it seriously for education purposes to others. No freaking deer bone.Just venetian cream, couple of applications until the leather stops absorbing otherwise it will crack. And remove the excess wax before and between VSC applications with lots of elbow grease. The folds are emblematic, you do not touch them. Also if you want to live, get heels changed to rubber or combo. Suicide heels are deadly as the name implies.
Let's speak Spoo kids!ESOTERIC! [[SPOILER]] UNOBTANIUM!Say hi to uncle Orazio [[SPOILER]] ZENYATTA MONDATTA!For your trip to Timbuktu [[SPOILER]] FRUGAL BROTHER!This one will require controlled shrinkage (ehm!) to fit me.Will consult resident textile expert.Not shown EZ corduroy, and logo classic blazers to fund todays misadventures, and an old 3/2 BB cord for my tradly self.
LOL. I am looking for alternative uses since it's nice but not fixable, big hole on the shoulder. I don't do ammo so that option is out. I guess dissect and see how it's build is an option. Shoe rag maybe. Not a gram of fat on the dog. He eats, he burns.
:-) My basement for about 5 years. wool, must be over 130 Solid navy to the level of black Bemberg lining. My dog is a 110 lb shepherd and is in no need or tolerant of clothing. He might, though, had a role in the hole. When I ask, he ignores/denies, takes the canine 5th.
Any suggestions what I do with a Napoli couture jacket with a gaping hole? Pocket square what not?
Doesn't look very city like really, hombre. Altough I would not mind being there right now.
There is only one The City! San Francisco is a city.