or Connect

Posts by catside

Not much changed here I see. Happy hunting. PS Towers I still owe you that Richard James suit which is in my trunk to be sent to Spoo forever. My most sincere apologies. Was traveling extensively which should ease in November.
I think the boots are Wolverines, had a pair few years ago until my GSD converted it to a clog. Thankfully he grew out of that habit quickly. Looked for a new one but they stopped making them and were selling a Chinese version instead with ugly soles. Cant rule out Red Wings or Thorogoods with those inner markings though.
GREETINGS FOLKS, IF ANYBODY HAS A 43 or 44 QUALITY PREFERABLY SHAWL COLLAR TUX , PLEASE PM ME WITH MEASUREMENTS ASAP CARRY ON, GOOD FINDS AS USUAL.
Wes, congratulations on your self employment and I hope things work for you. Sleep right btw, you'll lose couple of pounds that way so I won't feel guilty when I buy you a beer when you come around. No fancy Eyetalian restaurants though, I am pleb, just plain Hooters.
My heartfelt congrats to Nat, ATL and other new fathers. Happy trails folks.
We are ready for festivus supper waiting for our guests thus I am airing grievances: I am going to puke if one more person comes and asks a question which essentially means "Can I make money on this?" F... You! Do your own research! I will happily answer ( and ask) interesting item or personal use questions.
^I think I will do one tweed/wool laptop cover myself, will fuse with thin foam for drop protection, now to start searching for a blackwatch :-) Merry Cristmas, Happy new year, Happy Festivus for the rest of us!
It's silk on cotton base, from Kayseri region, these days fakes are coming from Pakistan, Afganhistan on e Bay but this looks genuine. If you did under 200 it's thrift priced.
Nevermind
Hah hah, you thrifted yourself a med school? Impressive feat! A good one, too, fully canvassed not fused like some new brands.