or Connect

Posts by Roger Everett

I'm a bit shorter than you and I always have them altered. Life is expensive for the vertically challenged.
There is something really wrong here. Before the change I had no problem with the sites speed, now is just crawls for me. I have cable with the optional higher speed, but no good, sooooooo sloooooooow. It would be a great benefit to fix up what the problem is, as it also appears , from looking at the postings for today, a lot of people are slacking off on useage. If you're using some new wiz- bang tech. like you mention above, maybe it's not the best idea for common use....
I usually BS with the SA as I'm looking around, I much prefer dealing with someone who knows his business. When trying on a jacket, I first off, look for a good shoulder fit. Also I also know any jacket is going to need sleeves altered and I will have a collar roll problem, a jacket that has a big collar roll problem is a no-go ( the more the collar needs lowered , the harder it is to come out just right on the shoulder ). If sofar everything is not too out of order, then...
Ever since the new look started, the forums is really crawling, I mean really slow. I have cable with the optional higher speed, and am not having problems with other sites. But I click into a post, and I might as well go fix a cup of coffee, and come back. Anybody else having problems, i can't believe it's just me.
I hit over the wrinkled areas with a steamer. If needed, then lay down and smooth over those areas with my hand, then hang on a fat hanger to dry, for a couple hours. Then roll loosely for a day or two, flipping over after a few hours ( which seems to help put the fluffyness back in it ). Then it's off to the tie hanger. Work well on a good tie, not as well on some el- cheapo's I've aquired. P.S. When the cheapo's I have, don't come out good, I either keep them for times...
They don't play any music in the BB I go to, maybe it's a NYC thing.
Going to do it again, for the last time. So we were picking out a cake design last week, and it came up " what are your colors ", WTF, colors. Ok! ivory and royal blue. LOML is going to wear an ivory dress of some sort, and I had already said I thought I would wear my tux ( after all it's already paid for ). Well cake is 3 tier with all these ivory and blue tinted flowers cascading down the sides, that I could buy a new pair of quite good cordovans or a mid priced suit...
Picked up a pair of AE for BB 5th Ave.'s this past weekend, that I ordered from store during the 30% off earlier this month. Found the sole edge was a little rough to touch ( like sand paper ), but all of them were. I always wax this area along with the shoe for a nice gloss finish, and like it to be smooth to get a good finish. So I figured WTF, at 30% + a $25 coupon, I can fix it, by sanding smooth and reapplying dressing. Stopped by an AE store on way home and picked...
Didn't someone wear that in that Dick Tracy movie several years back.
That shirt is sooo out of place with that suit, or any suit, but I like the tie.