or Connect

Posts by mrbateman

--
Damnit! I am out of town every weekend until July 8th. You guys meet without me - it's cool.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lonneker "Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria OP, I remain curious whether you go by "Mr" or "Master." - B" Indeed; come to think of it, it's pretty insane how much exposure Bateman gets here. Too many psychos who put him in their avatar or username. It is supposed to be "Mr" but after I began posting I realized it sounded more like "Master" which I am also fine with.
on you tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/socrates.../5/3SddMJoVHvg
--
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt S So this is Chuck Bass? Girls in college used to compare me to him, though they said I was a much nicer person. I didn't realize he dressed in suits, because I very rarely wore suits to class. Said the exact same thing about me in college - including the part about being nicer. hahah
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH If it is not raining, maybe. You have an umbrella, surely.
Anyone interested?
--
Spoo, I really like those shoes. I am looking to get a pair that are similar - perhaps not suede. Where did you get these?