or Connect

Posts by Rebel4Liberty

And the next best thing is to leave nothing at all... Certainly won't be buying anything again from this particular seller
Quote: Originally Posted by DesignerValet You're going to leave negative feedback beacuse you feel stupid for willfully paying an inflated price? ..
Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong on a side note, treasurehoard generally has really really ridiculous prices for really old stock stuff, though it's generally in okay condition and 100% legit. never willing to go down much more than $25 or $50 at most. i'm blacklisted from the guy because i lowballed him once. ROFL Well glad I am not the only one who has experienced this. In life we try to learn from our mistakes. Last time I dealt with...
Quote: Think of it this way: if you receive the shirt, love the color/material, and it fits great... then it's a good shirt. Assuming you plan to keep it and wear it, then who cares how much it cost? If it fits perfectly and looks great on you, then $275 isn't that much, assuming of course you didn't spend your rent to buy it, or put off paying your child's dentist bill. If you won't feel a terrible financial burden being out $275 for the shirt... and you...
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc (1) Rank: at the very bottom of the CCP hierarchy, from a time/set of seasons when he was about at his lowest and making some embarassing, "funny" stuff (not "haha" funny.) (2) Retail: Probably less than $275. In fact, I'd almost guarantee it. Not only because of the material/season, but also because back in 1996 shirts didn't cost $900 like they do today. HL Jeans back then were still $150, and Jil Sander...
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Hey, whatever it takes to make you feel better about massively overpaying for this shirt... is fine by me! If you like the shirt, then it's worth it. Nevertheless, you DID ask our opinions. I know CCP; I've had his garments; I like CCP. That being said, I stand by my posts here that this shirt is nothing special. In short: enjoy it and wear in good health. Just trying to figure out where it...
Quote: Originally Posted by phoenixrecon you best be trolling How is trying to ask about this designer equate to TROLLING..Geeez!
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc I think you paid a lot for a 15 year old worn shirt with snags, made from Polyester. CCP ranks very high, but not really for these kinds of items (more like his specialty jackets, pants, etc.) Retail? Probably not as much as you wish, to make your $275 seem like a better deal. I think you know you paid way too much, which is why you started the thread. Well I am not too sure, with such a stubborn...
Anyone have an idea of what the retail price would have been brand new at the time ?
OK I need some advice here from the affciandos around here. I just saw a listing for a Carol Christian Poell shirt striking blue 100% polyester for a starting price of 290.00 "buy it now" on Ebay and this listing noted some pulls. I thought this is might be over priced for sure, so I'll make an offer of 200.00.... Hell silk Gucci shirts NWT 200-225, so how in the world can this pre-owned shirt be worth more than a brand new silk Gucci shirt unworn?? Well my offer was...