or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

Up for sale is a Polo Ralph Lauren made in Italy sportcoat I purchased NWT on ebay. Unfortunately it does not fit me as I am a slim 40/38r. This is more like a 40/42r (could even work for a 40/42l)but please see measurements. I am just trying to make my money back and am eating the shipping costs for a quick sale. I am including a link to the ebay page that I purchased it from. As you can see, I am not making a profit. It is a beautiful sportcoat with phenomenal drape and...
Selling two gently used and gently washed BB Milano Advantage Chinos. Colors are British Tan and Khaki and can be seen on BB website but I will post a pic here. Flat front, great slim fit, but as I continue my journal through style and dressing well, I am starting to realize "tight" doesn't really flatter my muscular seat. So I need to size up. My lose is your gain. $$sold $$ pending payment. Normally go for $90 a pop or 139 for two or so. Waist-17'' Rise-9.5'' Leg...
Up next is a very nice BR cotton black and white herringbone blazer. It is a very very soft and warm cotton. I know it isn't the best quality but it served me well and I would like to replace it with a wool one. However, this is definitely a heavy cotton and good for winter wear. Soft shoulders as well.Tagged 40r but please see measurements.Side Vents. $50>$40>30 shipped CONUS and two bonus mystery ties. Measurements p2p-21'' waist 18'' pit to end of...
Purchased from Gilt in January. Side vented, staple charcoal Hickey suit. Worn 10 or so times. No flaws, gently used. $300 CONUS. I will include the hanger and even dry clean it you would like. Open to fair offers. Just want to clear it out for a better fitting suit since I gained an inch or two in the chest. Measurements(taken twice and averaged, I tried to be as close as possible). Jacket S2S seam- 17.45 inches P2P- 20.5 Waist- 18.75 Sleeve 24.25 top of collar to bottom...
Young republican? Been a while since I posted. I need a hair cut, I know BB MIlano, Polo shirt, Polo tie. Not seen, AE McAllister in Burgundy and red fun socks. I know the picture isn't the best and I am not the most inspiring dresser but I am young. Any critiques are welcome and encouraged!
Spoo, I have to ask, what is the maker and size of this suit? We have similar proportions so I am just curious! Thanks!
This is an excellent look and excellent fit. Love the color. I am looking for that exact shade of navy. May I ask details please? NOBD? Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD Wedding party this afternoon
I know this is a long shot but I am hoping to buy this suit as I passed up an awesome deal in store. Looking to be pay between 300-350 used, 400-500 nwt. 38R please, though a 37r or a 38s might work as well. Thanks in advance. Please see webpage for reference pix http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize=
would love a picture if you can. Am interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by ExecutiveRebirth that purple label? I wish! Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald SC w/ saxxon wool