or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

^ I was actually trying to emulate the look of some of your polo suits UC but I think you may have slightly broader shoulders than me, though the SCs you were selling this week would fit me perfectly!ty for the comments guys
Despite loving this suit I am a bit nervous it does not fit me...I know the pictures are pure crap but I didn't have any better lighting no matter what i did. For reference, I used to be a 38r but now nearly all 38rs are too tight in the chest for me. So now I get 40rs and take them in at the waist. I don't do this for everything obviously (corneliani 38r seems to fit me fine) but in polo 38r is too tight. This is a polo II flannel suit in 40r. My concern is that the chest...
FWIW i think this comment is assuming that O/O wants to look like CTP. I think both dress very well.
Unfortunately you are right but rugby sizing is odd and the small was too tight in the chest so I had to go up to a medium. It is comfortable though.
Been a little while. Had a few weeks off work so I was wearing jeans and tshirts .Anyway, saw a client this morning and wanted something coozy. Comments always appreciated. I retrospect I should have used my navy wool knit but I wanted to wear my new tie :X Spoiler has shoes and a better fit pic20120114_131008 by citan1145, on Flickr20120114_131131 by citan1145, on Flickr [[SPOILER]]
Up for sale is a lightly used BB Fitzgerald SC in a tasteful brown glen plaid with an orange overcheck. Half canvassed, all season weight. Bought new this fall at BB, currently sold out. Size is 39r but fits closer to a 38r than a 40r. Please check measurements however. Single vent, non functional sleeve buttons, 2 button front. Very soft shoulders, no padding at all really. I really like this sportcoat but it just doesn't fit me right in the chest. So, off it...
Looking to buy any used or NWT flannel suits in chalkstripes or windowpanes (not glenplaid, just standard square windowpane). Or a solid LIGHT grey. I wear a 40r in most polo and BB cuts and 38 in mainline corneliani but open to other brands. Looking for at least half-canvas. Prefer higher armholes and slim sleeves. Flat front pants, prefer cuffs or enough to let out to make cuffs. Looking to spend 200-500 dollars though I can go a bit higher or lower depending on what you...
Looking to buy any used or NWT flannel suits in chalkstripes or windowpanes (not glenplaid, just standard square windowpane). Or a solid LIGHT grey. I wear a 40r in most polo and BB cuts and 38 in mainline corneliani but open to other brands. Looking for at least half-canvas. Prefer higher armholes and slim sleeves. Flat front pants, prefer cuffs or enough to let out to make cuffs. Looking to spend 200-500 dollars though I can go a bit higher or lower depending on what you...
size and measurements on sC?