or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

In that case, Burberry London L'Homme Yves St. Laurent (La nuit is great too ^) I second the Angel men suggestion In terms of leather and dirty tones how about Antidote by Viktor and Rolf? I could keep going but the best thing is to just try these out Hope we can help
Ah yes a cologne thread! Well fragrance is all about personal preference. if you only have 100 dollars I would not get some ridiculously expensive niche cologne. But, 100 can get you quite selection especially if you shop on Amazon . The question is, what are you going to be using the scent for and what scents do you like? For instance, is this for work? Everyday? Going out? I can give you a few personal favorites but ultimately it comes down to what you like. That being...
Up for sale is a coat I don't really wear enough so I am looking to send it off to a new home. Coat is still available at JCrew for $205 dollars when on sale. So, if you were looking for this jacket and wanted an even bigger discount, now is your chance. Jacket is a dark charcoal color with some flannel like texture. Size is small but could work for a slim medium as well. Quilted lining. Thick wool. Open to reasonable offers but the jacket is like new and purchased this...
Up for sale is a coat I don't really wear enough so I am looking to send it off to a new home. Coat is still available at JCrew for $205 dollars when on sale. So, if you were looking for this jacket and wanted an even bigger discount, now is your chance. Jacket is a dark charcoal color with some flannel like texture. Size is small but could work for a slim medium as well. Quilted lining. Thick wool. Open to reasonable offers but the jacket is like new and purchased this...
Up for sale is a still available new at staple Brooks Brothers Navy Pinstripe Milano suit in 39r. I bought this in February at BB new and have sadly outgrown it by a few inches in the chest. Milano suits fit very slim, with quite a bit of waist suppression out of the box, soft shoulders, high armholes, and a nice buttoning point. Pants are also slim with a low-ish rise and narrow leg opening. I work this suit about 10-15 times. In good condition. No flaws as far as I can...
would so cop these but the 29 inch inseam is too short for me
Up for sale is very lightly used (worn only twice) Napoli di Nordstrom 100% cashmere rust colored sportcoat. Fit is best for a slim 38r even though it is tagged size 36r. Please refer to measurements I had this jacket let out in the waist and back slightly, there is no overt signs of alteration and any alterations can be let back in or out. Features a suede undercollar, rust orange mother of pearl buttons. Pick stitching, fully canvassed (as far as I can tell) and made...
Really love this suit spoo. Excellent use of color. Is the stripe purple and blue? flannel? Looks like a zegna or caruso? very nice either wayThis really works on you. I love the tie, is it wool?Edit: Compared to the fit pix I have seen of you over the months I have been here, yes, the pants could be hemmed up a bit!
First cold day here in Michigan. Breaking out the tweed and shetland...First WAYWN post in a while...sorry for shitty pic quality. Not seen are standard brown cords and light brown suede peal and co. chukkas. Shirt is brown and blue tattersal. Any comments are much appreciated and i hope to be posting more! Thanks for all the inspiration everyone.IMAG0745 by citan1145 [[SPOILER]] Bonus spoo like shot of what I wore yesterday in detail...sorry no fit picIMAG0743 by citan1145
I totally would if he has things my size. I love his inventory! That being said, I really like this!Thinking about getting this to sorta emulate this look...http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-395-NWT-RALPH-LAUREN-MENS-POLO-IV-WOOL-ANGORA-BLAZER-SPORTCOAT-JACKET-40R-/300393216690?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4204191764952438282