or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

Been a little while. Had a few weeks off work so I was wearing jeans and tshirts .Anyway, saw a client this morning and wanted something coozy. Comments always appreciated. I retrospect I should have used my navy wool knit but I wanted to wear my new tie :X Spoiler has shoes and a better fit pic20120114_131008 by citan1145, on Flickr20120114_131131 by citan1145, on Flickr [[SPOILER]]
Up for sale is a lightly used BB Fitzgerald SC in a tasteful brown glen plaid with an orange overcheck. Half canvassed, all season weight. Bought new this fall at BB, currently sold out. Size is 39r but fits closer to a 38r than a 40r. Please check measurements however. Single vent, non functional sleeve buttons, 2 button front. Very soft shoulders, no padding at all really. I really like this sportcoat but it just doesn't fit me right in the chest. So, off it...
Looking to buy any used or NWT flannel suits in chalkstripes or windowpanes (not glenplaid, just standard square windowpane). Or a solid LIGHT grey. I wear a 40r in most polo and BB cuts and 38 in mainline corneliani but open to other brands. Looking for at least half-canvas. Prefer higher armholes and slim sleeves. Flat front pants, prefer cuffs or enough to let out to make cuffs. Looking to spend 200-500 dollars though I can go a bit higher or lower depending on what you...
Looking to buy any used or NWT flannel suits in chalkstripes or windowpanes (not glenplaid, just standard square windowpane). Or a solid LIGHT grey. I wear a 40r in most polo and BB cuts and 38 in mainline corneliani but open to other brands. Looking for at least half-canvas. Prefer higher armholes and slim sleeves. Flat front pants, prefer cuffs or enough to let out to make cuffs. Looking to spend 200-500 dollars though I can go a bit higher or lower depending on what you...
size and measurements on sC?
Banana Republic Egyptian Cotton spread collar with french cuffs in a french blue. cuff and collar in good used condition. No stains/rips. Egyptian cotton very soft. This was high end at the time for BR. A step below BB egyptian cotton shirts so priced as such. Slimmish fit but not skin tight. Tagged size is a small but fit me fine as a 15-33 in most shirts$15 shipped CONUS p2p-20.5 inches Sleeves from shoulder-25 inches
Up for sale is my last suit that I bought when I was still a 38r. It is a beautiful dark navy herrinbone BB 1818 Fitzgerald suit in Saxxon wool. Saxxon wool is very soft to the touch and much higher quality than the typical 1818 fabrics BB uses. Jacket is 2 button, single vent. Pants are flat front, no cuff. Has been dry cleaned once. No stains or rips. No working cuffs on jacket sleeves. I did have the jacket altered somewhat. I had it shortened about half an inch , so...
Merry Christmas everyone. thanks for the gift that keeps on giving with the knowledge, inspiration, and humor we all gain from this thread and forum!
I am getting 25% as well. I am not sure how either. Did anyone who is getting 25% off get an email or postcard about a "private sale" that you can get 25% off a day of your choice in store and online? could it be that discount? I am very confused..