or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

Banana Republic Egyptian Cotton spread collar with french cuffs in a french blue. cuff and collar in good used condition. No stains/rips. Egyptian cotton very soft. This was high end at the time for BR. A step below BB egyptian cotton shirts so priced as such. Slimmish fit but not skin tight. Tagged size is a small but fit me fine as a 15-33 in most shirts$15 shipped CONUS p2p-20.5 inches Sleeves from shoulder-25 inches
Up for sale is my last suit that I bought when I was still a 38r. It is a beautiful dark navy herrinbone BB 1818 Fitzgerald suit in Saxxon wool. Saxxon wool is very soft to the touch and much higher quality than the typical 1818 fabrics BB uses. Jacket is 2 button, single vent. Pants are flat front, no cuff. Has been dry cleaned once. No stains or rips. No working cuffs on jacket sleeves. I did have the jacket altered somewhat. I had it shortened about half an inch , so...
Merry Christmas everyone. thanks for the gift that keeps on giving with the knowledge, inspiration, and humor we all gain from this thread and forum!
I am getting 25% as well. I am not sure how either. Did anyone who is getting 25% off get an email or postcard about a "private sale" that you can get 25% off a day of your choice in store and online? could it be that discount? I am very confused..
Well I had a "fun" day. So I am not posting this until late tonight. I really wish I had a better camera as I feel I am not contributing much to the conversation here but I enjoyed what I wore today. Colors are jacked tho, I apologize. Shirt is a pink bengal stripe, tie green herringbone, and jacket a blue tick weave. Pants are mid grey. Clear contrast under normal color/light conditions. I feel the jacket may be a bit small...Jacket-CornelianiPants-Howard YountShirt-Some...
Decided to go a bit more casual today. Cold foggy morning here in MI so went with the cable cardigan and tie combo. OCBD feel so much better in winter...Any comments/criticism is certainty welcome. Unintentionally channeling spoo with the tie choice today from a few days ago.. Pants are a dark blue (but not navy) BB tic weave. Shoes, not shown, but chocolate brown AE for BB penny loafers. Tie is navy and brown if colors don't come out right...Photo on 2011-12-21 at 10.59...
Thanks for the comments Acrid and EFV, means alot to hear the fit on the SC is good as I had to size up to a 40r at BB instead of my usual 39. I know it is a small difference but i felt it was too big on me, glad to hear it can work. Should I get a bit more waist suppression? Fits me fine in the chest and shoulders I think. Any other comments are welcome, definitely here to learn and will not be defensive. -Adam
Have not posted in a while, not like I create much discussion and I am a poor grad student relying on my macbook camera and clearance sales but...here we go. Comments on fit and coordination are appreciated. Shirt is a lavender check with black lines. Sweater is royal purple. Pants are standard light grey flannel (howard yount) and AE Boston black monks. Shirt sleeves got lost in the knit for some reason, no problem when I wear it without the sweater. I need pocket...
Up for sale is a very nice sportcoat that just doesn't fit me anymore. Very nice, still available new at Brooks Brothers, dark green plaid deco sportcoat. It is a very cool color, dark green with a dark grey base plaid with a blue deco. Works very nice with purple and brown ties and blue shirts. Also very versatile with navy, grey, dark grey, or corduroy pants. The fabric is very nice, soft, with a flannel nap. I had this sportcoat taken in at the waist and then let out...
I saw that at the BB store in Troy, correct? Very nice SC, i really liked it but the shoulders on regents never work for me. always have to go with fitzgerald. wish they would do some fitzgerald in side vents, I don't mind single vent but some variety would be nice.