or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

Good morning everyone. Trying out a new tie. Outside of my usual comfort zone, which is always fun! Have a great start to the week gentlemen. [[SPOILER]]
Up for sale are a pair of wool/mohair Regent fit dress trousers from BB. I have only worn these twice, so they are gently used or even like new. The regent fit just does not work for me after some working out over the last several months. So, I am passing them onto you!. They are flat front, cuffed, and the wool/mohair blend is light weight, breathable, and holds a crease rather well. 84% wool, 16% mohair. Color is a staple mid grey. Perfect for spring/summerr! Looking...
BB casual slim fit sport shirt in a pink bengal stripe. Chest pocket, button-down collar (they call it a "clifford collar"). Light weight material, washed texture. Worn only twice last summer, been in storage since. Barrel cuffs. Looking for $25 shipped CONUS for this one. Measurements p2p-20 inches waist-19.5 inches sleeve-23.75
Up for sale are pairs of pants that just don't fit me very well, but I would love to keep if they did (or would like to replace!). I will give you a deal on combined shipping if you buy both. First is a pair of Khaki color Linen/Cotton Chinos in the Milano Cut. Size 33x32 and fit very similar to the Milano advantage and other cotton chinos. I wore them maybe 5-6x last summer. They were kept in storage and somewhat wrinkled but I will dry clean for you before shipping....
Up for sale is a very gently used BB Extra Slim Fit OCBD in the standard blue collar. Made in the USA. No defects or issues. I have only worn this once and hand washed it. No shrinkage as far as I can tell. Looking for $40 shipped priority in the CONUS. Please PM w/ any questions. Measurements p2p-2o inches sleeve-24.15 inches
Spring Closet Clean! This blazer would be great for casual fits in the spring/summer or for parties or nights out when you don't want to worry about getting that beautiful blazer dirty and what not. Fabric is a dark navy, linen/cotton mix(55%/45%) and fairly breatheable. Medium weight. 2 hip patch pockets and standard breast pocket. Notch lape, side vents. Functional button holes ( I know). Tagged a 38r but is pretty slim so please see measurements. Will be shipped dry...
Thanks for the honest critique. Yes, the lapels are rather thin. I got it last year when my tastes were a bit different. The fabric (100% cashmere, thick like a blanket) and the corneliani construction sold me on it to keep it though. I do need to have the sleeves slimmed and shortened however.Thanks for pointing that out.
Piictures didn't turn out so well this morning. Anyway, have a good weekend everyone! [[SPOILER]]
So, strange last few days. Laptop stolen, subsequently found by police. So i can post again!Trying to get the most of the flannel before spring... Tie may of questionable taste/choice but it is one of my personal favorites.Detail [[SPOILER]]
Can anyone tell me any information about the Polo Ralph Lauren sport coat cut Russell Pa, thats what the interior tag calls it ? Appears to be mainline by Corneliani, center vent, 3/8s lined. Any information on fit, shoulders etc? Very nice on ebay but the seller doesn't seem to know jack about clothing. Thanks in advance for anyones help!