or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

Really need to get a digital camera and tripod these cell phone pictures are just annoying now as they were back then. Anyway would love some feedback I mostly wore this shirt and tie to try out some new stuff I purchased but I am not sure it went together. I like the tie with the grey herringbone but not the shirt I was hoping the tattersall check would liven up the texture but I am not sure I succeeed. Suggestions welcome.Fit picture [[SPOILER]] Details and textures...
Up for sale is a STAPLE Dark Grey Boglioli Suit with half lining. The suit is 100% Worsted Wool, light to medium weight (All Year fabric) in a dark grey that is a shade lighter than charcoal. Shoulders are sloped, unpadded, and natural with a very slim fit. The jacket was taken in a bit in the waist but can be let out. Pants are hemmed with a 1.5 inch cuff. They are also slim. I purchased this NWT from Yoox in 2014 and wore it for one year about 1-2 times per month. It...
For sale is a Suit Supply Havana model Brown plaid suit in a summer weight wool. The check is very subtle and looks like textured dark brown from a distance. I need to go one size up so I am selling this after not getting it altered this summer. I took the tags off but I never wore or altered the suit in anyway! As such, it is new w/o tags and the pants are unhemmed and the jacket is completely unaltered. I am selling this for 50% of what a new suit would cost at SS and I...
Bit more casual today, I know sportcoats and jeans are mostly frowned upon. Hell, I just like it with a very casual jacket like this.Detail [[SPOILER]] Buttoned fit [[SPOILER]]
I don't think you would ever want to go slimmer in the jacket, if anything the vent is flaring a bit in the side views and can be cleaned up without losing the V. Notice how the chest fit is clean without any pinching on the buttons" I think if you went slimmer it would look pinched. I think suit supply jackets look best when they are clean but not pinched and I like the look of both in the body. It is possible the shoulders in the havana are either a bit big or a tad slim...
Thank you, SB! Glad to see you are still posting!
Good call, to be fair the jacket is much brighter in better lighting and the pants are charcoal grey, but, I can see medium grey or light grey being a better fit in terms of color. Thanks for the feedback and yes, I am glad I am over with that part of my life.
Well, looking over the past few pages I am glad to see so many members still contributing to this thread! I hardly think anyone would remember me, but, I attempted to be a regular contributor to and learner in this thread about 2 years ago. I took 2 years off working in a professional setting to gather data for my dissertation, write it, and defend it and took a job in data collection for a fellow researcher, strictly casual. Thankfully, I am employed in a professional...
Moss, I used yo have that jacket myself and it runs on the short side. I like it however, and I think it looks acceptable especially if you feel you will get value out of it. HF, do we have the same tobacco linen suit supply SC? This jacket could probably use some shaping in the chest but it was perfect for the muggy weather here today, so I didn't want to wait to get it altered Almost shirt-like Boglioli Linen-cotton jacket, paper thin. The sleeves are a ta dlong but...
Happy Monday everyone. Super muggy and hot here. went as light as possible.Detail [[SPOILER]]