or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

Sorry for crummy lighting, the tie is a camel brown herringbone wool. Last chance to wear winter items? In Michigan, you never quite know for sure... Dark indigo selvedge denim and light brown suede chukkas on the bottom.
^ Thank you! I am a bit concerned it is too tapered in the waist but I am not going to touch it until next fall when I will be wearing more tailored clothing.
Pretty simple from yesterday. [[SPOILER]]
Just selling these because I want to fund a purchase to replace them. These are, as far as I can see, no longer available for purchase on epaulet. They are identical to the slim walt Super 120s Mid Grey trousers on epaulets site except they are in the rudy fit, which is a bit more forgiving in the seat and thigh but still slim, tapered, and tailored through the knee and leg opening. I had these cuffed and hemmed at 31 inches w/ a 1.5 inch cuff. They were let out in the...
Just selling these because I want to fund a purchase to replace them. These are, as far as I can see, no longer available for purchase on epaulet. They are identical to the slim walt Super 120s Mid Grey trousers on epaulets site except they are in the rudy fit, which is a bit more forgiving in the seat and thigh but still slim, tapered, and tailored through the knee and leg opening. I had these cuffed and hemmed at 31 inches w/ a 1.5 inch cuff. They were let out in the...
These are sadly too large for me and I suspect I will lose more weight before next fall so I am moving these on. The staple of staples. Classic, mid grey wool flannel. Howard Yount quality is well known on the forum. I purchased these last fall brand new. Link is here http://www.howardyount.com/collections/wool-pants/products/classic-flannel-pants-medium-gray I had them let out in the waist at the time and hemmed @ 30.5 inch inseam with 1.75 inch cuffs. There is enough to...
I am looking to sell my blue borrelli linen suit. it is very high quality and I wore it for one season. The jacket is unline, unconstructed,dual vented with hip patch pockets and hand-stitched all over. The jacket is 3 roll 2 configuration. The pants are flat front and hemmed w/ cuffs, about 31 inch inseam (will post measurements if serious interest). It is 100% high quality linen and the pants are lined to the knee. It fits a slim 42r or a fuller 40 easily with about a...
Thanks, I really appreciate that. In regards to your observation it has much to do with my age (27) and not wanting to spend a huge amount of money on non basic stuff. I would rather get staple colors and solids before I branch out too much
Grey with a touch of blue and purple. Enjoy your friday gentlemen.
We should have a MC casual dork-off shawl cardigan fit battle. Looks good shoreman!