or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

Thanks for all the thumbs last night. This is turning into my favorite jacket fabric. Could this be worn in the spring? Any suggestions on shirt/tie/square pairings? Would appreciate it! Sorry it doesn't show up well in the picture but the shirt is glen plaid pattern subtle.-Cheers. [[SPOILER]]
Good evening everyone. It was 70 degrees in Michigan today, something I was not expecting. The flannel felt out of place. Cheers. [[SPOILER]]
Thanks for the mention!
Have not worn this jacket in over a year. Thinking of letting the waist and chest out a bit (gotten a bit bigger in the chest/shoulders) though I fear the shoulders are a tad narrow now. Nothing major, I still like the jacket enough to keep it. Apologies for the sleeves, the camera angle makes it look worse than it is. [[SPOILER]]
Up for sale is a beautiful, new w/o tags, never worn and never altered Boglioli sportcoat. It has a beautiful check pattern with a base of green/brown and lines of blue, dark red, navy, and dark yellow/gold. Beautiful pattern and looks like a brown olive check from a distance. It has pleated, unstructured shoulders, quarter lined, dual vents, and patch pockets. I never wore this jacket and the cut just doesn't flatter me, but, I hope it does for you! I think this would...
Doing a bit of closet cleaning. This jacket never worked for me, but, I hope it finds a good home. Up for sale is a Corneliani Brown Herringbone jacket. The color is a light brown with shades of darker brown and green it has an almost donegal like appearance from medium distance. Soft hand, medium to heavy weight with a brushed feel. It has 2 patch pockets and metal, blazer like buttons and 2 brown suede elbow patches. Looking for $175>$160>$150>$145 shipped in the CONUS...
Up for sale is a new w/o tags sportcoat I purchased a few months ago and am just admitting that it does not fit me. I only had the waist let out about .25 inches on both sides by my tailor, otherwise, I never wore it. It still has the sleeve tag on! This is the new Polo Ralph Lauren "Custom Fit" sportcoat line. I would say it fits a slim 40r or a 38r who likes some drape. Excellent condition, light flannel, beautiful pattern. Wish it fit me. Dual Vents New w/o tags Tagged...
@upr_crust that is one the most magnificent fits you have posted in all the years I have seen you in this thread. Bravo. Lovely colors and it just all fits so well together in a way only you could pull off.
Is this a BB fitzgerald SC ? I think it looks fine as is. I think you took in the waist it would look bunched.
I would agree. I do have some foulard ties. I usually wear my flannels with this jacket but wanted to be a bit more relaxed with the cotton trousers today, working on a saturday and all. I do need to step up my pocket square game. I own 2, a white linen, and a purple print medallion silk square. Any suggestions on basics that work well across jacket textures and colors?BTW, I think AAS responds very well to critique and suggestion, totally agree that that was one of the...