or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

Happy Humpday everyone. Very dreary day in Michigan, so the linen felt a little out of place. Apologies for the lighting and angle. Brown AE Strands on the bottom. Have a great day everyone! [[SPOILER]]
Happy monday everyone. Never been too happy with this suit's shoulders but epaulet makes a fine product. I think a went up a size too big in the chest/shoulders but such is life . Enjoy your Monday everyone!
Quick question gentlemen. Has anyone seen a Polo II model suit with a N in the model number? I know the difference between the J and B models (J was newer and slimmer if I recall). How about N? Here is the tag for reference.
Well, pot, met kettle haha. Just kidding. In all seriousness I give you kudos for wearing the double-breasted jackets at 26. The only thing stopping me is the potential "crossing the line" that it may incur at work. I feel like I teeter on that edge as is sometimes . EFV I love that suit. Your suits and jackets always fit so impeccably. Kudos!
@Betelgeuse I wish I was old enough to pull of a double breasted as well as you do here..Really would love a bright navy one for this summer. Amazing watch by the way, and lovely shine on those shoes. Sadly, at 28, I think it would be percieved in a negative manner. Especially in my humdrum work environment. Maybe when I hit 30?
^ ThisI wish it were a bit lower, maybe 1/2-3/4 of an inch, but, honestly it is nothing to get too much in a tizzy over, especially given the price, material, and overall styling. The stance is not as absurdly high as some other "slim" jackets I have tried. I will say their Lazio fit has a lower button stance. Furthermore, i tend to have the Havana jackets pull double duty, as casual and work wear, and they tend to fall right into that blurred line of acceptable for each....
^ here ya go Mossrocks http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/jackets/havana-tobacco-plain/C739.html?start=19&cgid=Jackets&prefn1=collection&prefv1=Spring%2FSummer
Happy Friday everyone. I wish I had a raw silk navy or green tie, as I think it would have been a better choice. I had a lapse in visual perception and thought the stripes on this tie were brown, not red. Not sure if it works . Great looks today so far gentleman. Especially NickPollica and Upr! FYI-The jacket is Suit Supply. After visiting their store in Chicago on vacation, I was highly impressed by the customer service and the product.Shoes and details [[SPOILER]]
Happy Thursday everyone. Thanks for all the thumbs from yesterday. Much more casual today. Everything is cotton, minus the chukkas of course. On Thursday I work in a department that is much more laid back so I try to mold myself to the environment. Have a great day folks!Details [[SPOILER]]
CP, you look like Larry Brown's much more handsome, dapper, and sane cousin Great fit and great look. HF, I have always loved that sportcoat. I would love one in that fabric. Braddock, Crusty, excellent fits as well. So glad to be back in this thread.