or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

This will probably get no love but I wanted to use this jacker as outerwear to an outing tonight and I like the dark blue chambray shirt w/ the chocolate brown cords. Just wanted to share/get reticule In other news, my search for an sns sweater is proving fruitless. I apparently missed one in my size (apparently large) by a minute on ebay. Blah. Any suggestions on where to buy in the US? Thanks
Casual sunday, sorry, best picture I could grab. Sweater is rust brown, shirt is navy and brown flannel check.
May I recall Robin William's character in Dead Poets Society. I feel like if we start grading shit it takes away from the point of clothing which is to create an impression. Just seems a little too obsessive and knit picky to me. Especially for casual clothing. Just my 2 cents. I would appreciate constructive feedback but not grading..
Since I have been in the last dozen or so pages any advice would be appreciated
very laid back today. Raw selvedge denim (my first pair) if it is unclear. Brown wingtip boots on the bottom. Sorry for crappy macbook pictures
very laid back today. Raw selvedge denim (my first pair) if it is unclear. Brown wingtip boots on the bottom. Sorry for crappy macbook pictures
I love that jacket HF, great use of varied earth tones and cords! Love it! Nice yellow sweater CP...or is it maize? Ok, I need some help fellow MC casual viewers, I have decided I would like to purchase an SNS hearning sweater. Any advice on sizing and where to purchase online to the US? Thanks
^ A brown plaid would be nice
Cp may be a wolverine but I am a Titan and Spartan...
Michigan taking over the MC casual page here..