or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

I will take this advice for when i try this jacket next time. I do have a nice sky blue, pink, and yellow stripped tie that would go well with a white shirt and this jacket. Thanks for the feedback sir!
Tried not to go overboard with the patterns. Thanks for the feedback regarding the fit from Monday, and I agree Smitty, grey jackets are great for blue/purple windowpanes. [[SPOILER]]
I know the forum as a whole is not a fan of grey jackets, but, I really love this jacket and I like how it looks with off white cotton. It is a scorcher in MI today, enjoy the beginning of your weeks gentlemen! Lighting throws off the colors a bit, apologies. Corneliani, BB, Polo, Incotex, Walnut AE strands on the bottom.
Dreary day in Michigan, tried to stay bright.
Andy, I agree about the jacket sadly. I will still wear it but I was not happy with the fit and it is an older piece I had altered. Oh well. Live and learn. This is one from last week I forgot to post. Also, I have 2 pairs of these light grey linen trousers so that is why they show up so much. Been too hot to wear anything to work besides them :/ BB jacket, shirt, polo tie, Howard Yount trous. Also, the angle at which I can take the robo poses makes the jacket seem shorter...
Bit of a rough week for me with an illness so apologies for not posting or checking in. I took the advice of several posters here and intentionally went without much suppression on this jacket. Trying to find a balance is tough for me but I think this looks like a happy medium. I was a little conservative with my tie color choice as well as the shirt because the jacket is so vibrant, even more so in person. I think it would let better with a contrasting color tie, however,...
Some work on a Saturday. Have a good weekend folks (need to catch up on the thread!) [[SPOILER]]
Thank you so very much for all the thumbs earlier this week much appreciated. This jacket needs to be let out a bit, but, i enjoyed the colors for a sunny, humid Friday. Enjoy your holiday weekend friends fellow Americans. [[SPOILER]]
Another warm sunny day. Another corneliani wool/silk/linen jacket and the same linen trousers (I need more spring/summer weight trous apparently). In retrospect, I was tempted to pair this with a lilac and orange flower print silk with a white shirt, I will try it next time. [[SPOILER]]
First really "hot" day we have had here, so, finally got bust out some linen and silk. Jacket is Corneliani, linen, wool, silk. Pants are linen. Sorry for the fish eye fit pic. Makes the waist seem narrower than it is. [[SPOILER]]