or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

^ CP our wednesday jackets are shockingly similar
Andy, beautiful shade on that suit and looks like a wonderful hand to the fabric. Bravo! Spring came here in Michigan and then left...and then came back. I give up so I am just going to keep wearing heavier jackets as long as I can.Close up of fabric [[SPOILER]]
I spoke a bit too soon, rather chilly in the morning today so pulled out the grey flannels and brown tweed for (one more?) go. The trousers are a tad lighter in person than the pictures indicate, they look charcoal here.
Good evening gentlemen, temps are warming up here in Michigan, so I expect you shall me and CP wearing more Spring/Summer fits in the coming weeks.Jacket is Corneliani, purchased it last summer but never got a chance to wear itFuller length [[SPOILER]]
I went with the riskier tie choice today (others were solid brown and solid green) and not sure it worked out. I am also torn on white vs. blue shirts with this jacket. Have a good weekend folks.Fish eyed fit pic [[SPOILER]]
Morning gents. I usually wear a green or brown tie with this jacket to emphasize the green and brown checks in the jacket. Decided to emphasize the blue today but felt it was a bit too obvious. I always try to wear a solid tie with this jacket to keep it from being too busy, but maybe green and brown are just more pleasing to the eye.
My twills need a pressing. Apologies. Shirt is purple and navy tattersall.
Been a rather busy week for me, have to do a lot of catching up on the thread! Enjoy your Friday and weekends gentlemen.
Good evening gents, great looks the last few days! [[SPOILER]]
Thanks for the thumbs on Wednesday, folks. In retrospect, todays fit wasn't the best choice. I should have gone with a more medium or dark gray trouser and I would have preferred a green or maroon tie instead. Live and learn! Angle makes sleeves look long, apologies.