or Connect

Posts by Citan1145

Happy Friday everyone. Sorry end of the day fit, everything looks a little rumpled Polo jacket, Howard yount trous, polo shirt, vintage wool tie.0Fit [[SPOILER]]
Good morning everyone, jacket/shirt sleeve ratio is distorted by the angle, sorry about that. Crusty, this jacket may be familiar to you BBBBPoloPoloFit [[SPOILER]]
Probably my favorite sportcoat at the moment. Boglioli tweed in brown with a blue/green windowpane. I sized up in this one and I am glad I did, looks more natural than my 40 Boglioli, though I wish the shoulders were a tad narrower. Oh well! Good looks today folks! Enjoy your weekends!BoglioliBBLand's EndHoward YountFit [[SPOILER]]
Thank you sir, trust your judgment!
Good afternoon everyone, had a few days off but back to work today. This is a new jacket, I love the fabric but I am concerned my tailor let the waist out a bit too much, it was slightly flaring in the back, which is now not the case, but I am concerned it is a tad too much in the other direction. Thoughts? Tried to get the best angles I could but only so much I can do with my phones timer and placing.Jacket-BBShirt-PoloPants-Howard YountTie-Kent WangAE strands in dark...
beautiful jacket, CP deets?
From the time I began posting in this forum, I have always desired the "grey flannel suit." After much searching and selling a suit that just didn't work, I think I have found my grail. The sleeves were altered but may still be too long, my tailor has an issue with that apparently, but the shirt sleeves may have shrunk/gotten too short for my frame. Anyway, I would love advice on a pocket square to go with this and any advice on what colors to pair with this suit (probably...
Kind of bummed that this suit, which is extremely comfortable and has such an excellent fabric looks tight and somewhat odd in the photos. The thigh in the pant looks odd and makes the jacket seem tighter in the waist than it really is. The lighting also makes the jacket look like it is pulling but its rather roomy. Ah well. Mostly looking for advice on color and pattern pairing. Shirt is purple and navy tattersall suit is blue houndstooth. Cheers and happy Friday!Other...
Good evening. Interested if I should let this jacket out or not. My chest has gotten a bit bigger in the last few years and some of my older jackets feel odd due to the new proportions despite looking fine on first glance when I put them on. Shirt is blue glen plaid.Again, sorry, quality sucks but I tried to not have a phone in my hand this time.Details.Fit: [[SPOILER]]
It is actually red and a very dark navy! I was thinking a green repp tie would be nice in the future. I also think it would look better with a brown toned jacket than grey.