or Connect

Posts by Blackmaged

Balenciaga SS11 lightweight quilted gilet, looks awesome but measurements provided by seller look very slim (sz44, chest 42cm!!!). Hoping to find someone who's actually tried this on in-person and can comment on the fit. Seller's measurement could have been taken at the bottom of the armhole though which looks quite low in pics. @conceptual 4est I somewhat remember you posting about this in the eBay thread at some point, any chance you ever got to try it on in-person?
right the whole preorder thing was my thinking tooneed the anthracite flight bomber and blue overcoat in XS... maybe I can swing that fleece in S if the lengths arent too bad...
feel the same way about the lack of XS. I wonder if you can get in touch with the webstore and put in for an XL?
checks a lot of boxes for what I'm looking for (black, short length, cotton outer, single breasted, collar detail) but not sure on sizing. seller measurements look like TTS (tagged XS) but have read some things online that it fits slim? anyone try this one on before?
how's the fit (on the non-band collar)? looks like a lot of webstores have their models wearing the shirt sized up 1?EDIT: actually while we're on the topic anyone else try the other shirts (buttondown, standard) this season? Might just be me but feel like shirt cuts got slimmer and slimmer in recent past seasons, which stinks because I have shirts from 2011/2012 that fit perfect...
had the exact same thought as the leather track jacket, just please no white zipper tape...
paging @diniro and @g transistor for a buy-in for a visvim-a-like using that black roughout or one of the black calfs
...but I'm an XS
You have no idea how simultaneously sad and relieved I am that your rug jacket isn't a Small.
MOTHER OF GOD http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tim-Coppens-Persian-Farahan-Rug-Jacket-S-S-2012-ICONIC-PIECE-ONE-OFF-/171826362395?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2801a6381b