or Connect

Posts by Blackmaged

jet I think it's about that time of year for the Epicurean Knit thread to start frequenting the SW&D front page... too bad most of the older pics are broken
care instructions for wool flannels? I won't have to dryclean that 2/80 super 120's one would I?
Wow just checked HLorenzo's stock, they have the bomber in the 1x1 knit rib? looks nice, too bad no 44...Have my eye on the navy bomber and mayyybeeee that mélange beuys blazer (if snowman buys it first and takes a fitpic )
if anyone's looking for the navy BEE in III, I'm thinking of letting mine go, shoot me a PM.
what is the likelihood of finding a tailor in NYC who can shorten a thick wool parka while keeping (or replicating/recreating, probably) this back hem detail? anyone got a killer tailor who could do something like that?
stokeddd
anyone pick up the varsity/bomber yet? navy wool version looks so sick but sizing seems like it could be hit or miss
got any go-to brands, jet?
I've got plenty pocket sweaters, don't worry. Design is great but I like the WVG cashmere more than baby alpaca actually. I've put my OG pine green cashmere through hell and it's still in great shape, stretched a little but pretty much no pilling.I didn't get a knit last winter because I swore off raglan for sweaters but if we have 'normal' sleeves & new weaves count me in.
Basket weave and 2x2 are both killer. If you make them into crewneck sweaters in charcoal/anthracite/black you know who to call Still waiting on you to raise and beef up that collar though. Patrik Ervell has had this down for years on his sweaters and I love the visual effect it has: