or Connect

Posts by Blackmaged

+1 on the speckled wool/linen. have that one kimono jacket from collection #4 and the fabric is unreal. seriously considering getting that trucker jacket now though i will admit the price on it is quite dear... blazer would have been in the running if it weren't for those jet pockets.that coated cotton 'chintz' fabric is great too. totally waterproof but drapes like fine cotton.
TTS, that wool is something else and you don't want it too tight. relaxed shoulder cut.
That bomber runs small if I recall
Circle pulls drive me nuts too, just looks out of place.. If they were ball-and-chain or tab zips I would have kopped ages ago
Leathers are really nice but the grosgrain pulls ruin it for me :/
Dropped the ball and missed out on this shirt in XS, hope NWMA carrries it
DVN sneakers from FW14. Seller is claiming it's good for JP26-26.5 (listed as sz40) but finding it hard to believe, any chance someone tried these (at Totokaelo or otherwise) and can say whether they run/ran large?
Agree except for one exception... RiRis on my SS12 Coppens jacket (they were never the same in later seasons - not very smooth as you said) are among some of the best zippers I've had (and am still having) the pleasure of using.The Raccagni zips used on Yang Li's stuff (FW12, at least) takes the cake for "grail zipper" for me but let's not even go there...On a more related note: good luck guys, hope to see some good stuff come out of this