or Connect

Posts by Blackmaged

anyone get to try on the Yang Li boots from this season? I mailed LN-CC and they said TTS, but I remember people saying last year's version ran a size big
I think they messed up. The wool-neoprene version has normal buttoning:
Patrik Ervell FW13 Heavy Button Collar Shirt in Grey Ethnic print. Size XS. Excellent condition, original owner and only wore once. This is the reissue edition after the FW12 sold out on the webstore within the first couple of weeks. Super-warm wool blend, cupro detailing on the inner collar and inner wrist (to keep those parts nice and squeaky-clean). Made in the USA.
Patrik Ervell FW13 Heavy Button Collar Shirt in Grey Ethnic print. Size XS. Excellent condition, original owner and only wore once. This is the reissue edition after the FW12 sold out on the webstore within the first couple of weeks. Super-warm wool blend, cupro detailing on the inner collar and inner wrist (to keep those parts nice and squeaky-clean). Made in the USA.
N Hoolywood charcoal suit. Half-canvassing construction. Crafted from a lightweight tropical suiting wool. Since it's also only partially lined it's perfect for summer and the warmer parts of spring and fall. Loads of cool details, and quite frankly too many for me to list such as a satin chest pocket detail, a hidden button between the two main button to maintain the slim silhouette when wearing the jacket buttoned, etc. Slim cut. Tagged size 38, however all N Hoolywood...
Soft, mid-weight wool in a dark navy. Features a unique geometric collar. 8/10 condition - very minor damage to the neck but absolutely no pilling or damage in the body. Size 44 - will fit XS or S. Made in Italy.
You guys know this one. Heavyweight, textured-knit cardigan from Stephan Schneider's FW13. Navy-grey melange mix. Super warm mohair-wool blend. Nice thick buttons and two hidden side pockets top off one of his best knits. Size III, best for a 44 or slim 46.
here you go...http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e151396850
anyone cop this season's yang li boots? I remember they ran a whole size big in previous years and was wondering if they ever changed/fixed the sizing..
jil SS11 gallery flower bag for yo girl: http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w115433063