or Connect

Posts by Willin

New York slim cut. Ah - I hadn't thought of that. I've never had shirt sleeves shortened. What do you think the average cost of shortening at the end of the sleeve versus the shoulder is?
Could someone that owns one of these shirts post a picture of the sleeve placket? Is it long or short? If I had to get 2 inches taken off of each sleeve I'd like to see how viable that is given the placket depth. Thanks!
Perhaps this has been addressed but it looks like their 16.5 inch neck shirts have 36" or longer sleeves?! I am a 16.5/34. How viable is it to get the sleeves shortened by 2 inches? Does it throw off the whole balance? Please advise if you've had this done as I was excited to purchase shirts from them until I learned of the shirt proportions.
I have never heard of Kamakura until now and it turns out that it's around the block from my building! It looks like they have a superior spread collar than the BB shirts since it will fit under your lapel?Do they ever have regular sales like BB? Let me know of any pro-tips! Thanks for the recommendation since it's tiring showing up to work with the same BB shirts as everyone in the office.
In for observational purposes.
Pencil + paper + spreadsheet + calculator + cocaine.
Looking fresh, SB. Would that be a barleycorn tweed jacket?
The lapels on the second suit are legendary. It looks like someone made them that way as a joke.
Protip - keep a spare clean white/blue shirt and tie in your desk in case you strike it rich at night and don't make it home before work beckons the next day.Come to think of it you should make it a blue shirt because in the event that you have a long night and show up hungover the next day the white shirt is only going to enhance your paleness.
Despos, thanks for the feedback. I agree that I probably need a size smaller (this is a 41R) but this is an ebay find so I'm reluctant to go through the hassle of trying to resell it since I can't return it.For what it's worth my shoulders are more built up from heavy lifting than they may appear so it doesn't feel quite as loose as it may look. I'll have to try it on again tonight and come to a decision on whether to alter it or not.