or Connect

Posts by Willin

Not sure - You should post 10 fits featuring a red tie to buck the trend and teach us your ways.
Excellent Foo-fold!
I seem to remember a discussion regarding the general aversion to orange ties from a while back in this thread. Much like there are nice hues of purple ties that can be incorporated into a tasteful outfit I feel this orange tie presents a great case for that color. Dissenters?
What I do is scrape a small amount of wax from the container into a spoon. Light the wax while it's on the spoon and a small amount of liquid will pool up. Dip your cloth into that and apply.
CM does SWD = J Crew Catalogue gone wild.
[[SPOILER]] Fred, as usual it looks good all around but I personally don't like stripes within stripes on ties. It looks cheap to me. Am I alone on this?
These were all new out of the box? The rust is lighter out of the box but from my experience they darken quite a bit from wear and especially if you apply snowseal, etc, from what I've read.Perhaps the first store thought they were brown but they showed you a rust pair? Did you check the color description on the box?
Is that a black belt paired with brown shoes?
Additionally you should supply convenient links on where we can buy the necessary items like Obenauf's, etc!
I look forward to this series but I believe you should preface your guide by stating that waterproofing your boots can darken the color. I seem to remember this when I was researching buying my rust 1k's. I didn't want to darken them so I have never waterproofed them.My request for the next entry is to explain your process for basic polishing care without the waterproofing? Thanks again!