or Connect

Posts by drextron

pm sent!
sent you a PM on the Stussy/Nexus parka
pm sent!
pm sent!
Hey. Would you do $40 shipped to Toronto?
Up for sale is a pair of Silent by Damir Doma sneakers in size 40. Only worn a hand full or times 9/10. Asking $150 + shipping. I can also do local meet ups in and around Toronto. I will upload my own photos shortly Also looking for trades in any shoe size 40 or 8-8.5US or clothing size M
Up for sale is a pair of Margiela sneakers in size 40. I bought them off another sf member and never got a chance to wear them. The photo is from the original post but they still look the same. I will upload my own photos shortly. Comes with dust bags but no box Looking for $200 + shipping or trades in anything size M or shoes size 40 or 8-8.5US. I can also do local meet ups in and around Toronto
This is my first time posting something for sale. I have purchased a lot if things from styleforum so I have referrals as well. I thought it is time to start cleaning my closet as fall/winter gear has started to hit the shelves and it's that time of year to shop! (For me that is) Up for sale is a pair of Dayton Toe Cap shoes. From what I remember they are called the "balmoral". They are brand new and never worn, as you can see the tag is still attached. They are a size...
Pm sent!
Got any photos?? Really interested to see the colour