or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

BUMP and price reduced. The retail on these was $375 and Billy Reid is hot. The skin is genuine buffalo and they are very comfortable and in great shape.
BUMP and price reduced to $75.00
BUMP PRICED REDUCED TO $75. Can't get the edit feature to work.
BUMP: Price reduced from $199 to $150.
For sale is a pair of Kilgour blue perforated suede Chelsea boots. Size US 9. Made in Spain. Bought new, hardly worn and never in the rain; shoe trees always. Slightly elongated toe box typical of the style. Boots measure 12 inches in length and are 6 inches from top to bottom of heel. Come in original box. Very cool boot but I just got too many shoes! PAYPAL AND SHIPPING TO CONUS ONLY, PLEASE Thanks for looking and regards, Lee
PRICE REDUCED!! These are a pair of Donald Pliner loafers, made in Italy..., etc. Size 9. The fabric is a blue herringbone. Slightly elongated toebox, characteristic of DP shoes. Overall length is 12 inches. Very good condition, don't need heels or soles, for sure. Note: little red flecks on some pics are lint from the DP red shoe bag, not marks on the shoes. Didn't notice until I saw the pics. PayPayl and shipping to CONUS only please. Thanks for looking.
AAAA PRICE REDUCED: For sale is a pair of Donald Pliner red suede loafers. Made in the mountains of Italy--you know the story. These do not have much wear and the heel pictures are rather deceiving: they do not need new heels and won't for some time if worn in a proper rotation. They have a slightly elongated toe box, typical of DP shoes. Overall length is exactly 12 inches. Come with shoe bags and box as shown. PayPayl only and shipping to CONUS only. Thanks...
PRICE REDUCED AGAIN! For sale is a pair of Billy Reid buffalo hide drivers, size 9. Brown and not used much at all. Very nice. Come with Billy Reid bag, no box. Classic driver styling. In response to various PM's, I would say they fit TTS. I am a 9 in everything from AE's to Esquivel's to Jack Purcells. For those who find measurements handy, the sole length is 11 7/8" and the width is 3 1/2": these measurements are based on the width and length of the...
Polar-lemon sold me some great Alden for Brooks Bros.cordovan loafers. Great to do business with. Mr. Lee
pocketsquareguy is a good seller and a good guy!