or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

Okay, I'll admit that high-end department store variety Polo doesn't get a lot of love on this site and deservedly so. But I just picked up this jacket and just don't have any use for it. It's black and made of cotton of a decent weight and all I did was take the tags off when I thought I was going to keep it. It has been sitting in my closet at the office. It is an XL and fits me (I am a 44R in Polo and Brooks Brothers) just fine, with a slightly relaxed fit. I...
Okay, I'll admit that high-end department store variety Polo doesn't get a lot of love on this site and deservedly so. But I just picked up this jacket and just don't have any use for it. It's black and made of cotton of a decent weight and all I did was take the tags off when I thought I was going to keep it. It has been sitting in my closet at the office. It is an XL and fits me (I am a 44R in Polo and Brooks Brothers) just fine, with a slightly relaxed fit. I...
All of my stuff is from Mulholland brothers. It's a texturized fabric and bridle leather combination that looks great. I use them for car trips but never put them on a plane.
Amen, way off. AE's are always solid, if a bit common, and I have several Shipton & Heneage as well as Herring (both UK brands, so you pay a little for shipping.) Don't be afraid to check out eBay, either: I just got a pair of barely used AE Cordovan longwings for $99.20.
I chucked all of my RL Polos -- just too many of them around -- and replaced them all with Lacoste, which I have been wearing for about 45 years . Bought some at full price as I needed a few black and bought a bunch on eBay, which is nice because they have a slightly worn appearance. The shrinkage -- as the store employees will tell you -- is only in the length but unless you're a tall, I would not use that as a reason to go up a size. BB is kind of corny, forget A&F,...
For sale is this silver colored brooch I bought to wear as a lapel flower, but I don't dig it in person. Paid $94.00 from Union Made, I think. Sold out on Hypebeast at $80.00. Haven't even taken it out of the bag and kind of forgot I bought it! (The two photos out of the bag are from the Hypebeast website.) Add $5.00 for shipping. PayPal and shipping to CONUS only. Thanks for looking!
Am I missing something or is the size and fit not posted?
I came across this because I just bought a pair of Banister crocodile monks on eBay. Supposed to be hand made in Italy and authencity guaranteed. We'll see when they arrive! Lee
Thanks, I had checked these guys out. More of an advertisement or club pin. But I appreciate your response. Lee