or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

Works for her. And she is somebody's daughter!
Standard black cashmere T-neck, gray flannels, shell cordovan's, pink cashmere socks (only to give my Mother something to remark upon in between her naps.)
Untucked is out.
PM sent on BB Jacket.
Stole the whole look. Thanks!
Everybody is right: bottom line is it's not a bad suit but the price is too high.
That is a fine choice. if you would consider rectangular try Baume et Mercier Hampton Square 8607. Not as easy to find as a Tag. I have one. Also, if you want to bargain hunt, try www. watchuseek.com Great deals from watch nuts. I paid $600 for the watch I have just recommended and it retails on discount watch sites for about $1,600. You can't tell if from new and the people on the site are as fanatical about the condition of what they are buying/selling as the...
J. Peterman. 55% cashmere, 45% silk. I have two in black and one in grey. Note on sizing: I am 44R and bought the first as an XL--seemed ok. The last two I bought we just a Large and they are better. Also, the first one is 10 years old and still going strong. I think the Merino ones from Brooks Bros. are too lightweight and kind of cheap (at $89.50, I think, I guess they should be.)
Thanks, that was enormously helpful! I'll work on it after I finish douching today, jerky.
Judging by the sheer jerkiness of the replies two of you decided it was worth your time to submit, just forget I asked. I could make the hug proposed interesting if it was in person--take you down a peg or two--once you woke up. You can go back to work or busting other people's chops.