or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

After recommending the Braun 8000 I forgot to mention an essential element: use a pre-electric shave lotion like Williams 'Lectric shave. It's alcohol-based and dries out the hairs. For electric shaving you want dry hairs, not wet or moisturized ones, so shave before showering.
Thanks--I get e-mails from them all the time about nonsense. This would have been one I would have wanted to see.
Navy blazer only and six-button, not four.
Sounds impossible. I have Polo and even Calvin Klein socks from Marshalls as well as Pantherella socks at $25 a clip and this never happens. I think I lose one before they wear out, although now I wash them in a "delicates" mesh bag to avoid this.
Once a benchmark years ago, now easily eclipsed by shoes costing only a few bucks more such as AE.
+ 1
Yes, and I believe LL Bean started it with their "Signature" line. I bought a flannel blazer and matching flannel slacks from them. Not very good but only $300 for the 2 pieces. Both are pretty corny companies, so I give them credit for trying to lure away the J Crew market.
Relax, it's a great suit. If you think it's loud, see this as expanding your horizons. Enjoy it!
It looks fine, but I did note the button-perhaps move it a tad? Also, as a matter of interest, is letting out the sleeves readily done without leaving a semi-permanent crease? Good luck with it.
I have the LL Bean ones and they're fine. Cut pretty full, though. In fact, I'm a 37 and bought 38's and I really need to have them taken in at the waist and narrowed. But they should be good for you.