or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

In New York, it is crazy to use one but not crazy to have one if you can justify the garage fees to use it to get out of town on weekends
Polo wool glen plaid blazer, ticket-pocketed, double vented, two button, fit me like a custom job and clean as a whistle: $7.95.
After recommending the Braun 8000 I forgot to mention an essential element: use a pre-electric shave lotion like Williams 'Lectric shave. It's alcohol-based and dries out the hairs. For electric shaving you want dry hairs, not wet or moisturized ones, so shave before showering.
Thanks--I get e-mails from them all the time about nonsense. This would have been one I would have wanted to see.
Navy blazer only and six-button, not four.
Sounds impossible. I have Polo and even Calvin Klein socks from Marshalls as well as Pantherella socks at $25 a clip and this never happens. I think I lose one before they wear out, although now I wash them in a "delicates" mesh bag to avoid this.
Once a benchmark years ago, now easily eclipsed by shoes costing only a few bucks more such as AE.
+ 1
Yes, and I believe LL Bean started it with their "Signature" line. I bought a flannel blazer and matching flannel slacks from them. Not very good but only $300 for the 2 pieces. Both are pretty corny companies, so I give them credit for trying to lure away the J Crew market.
Relax, it's a great suit. If you think it's loud, see this as expanding your horizons. Enjoy it!