or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

For your consideration is this EXTREMELY COLLECTIBLE Brown's Beach Jacket. Jacket is in good shape with a few sewn repairs, These jackets, when they can be located, go for about $1,000. Fits a 40R or a 42 Slim. More details available on the EBay posting (which contains many other items you might be interested in). See link below: ]http://www.ebay.com/sch/the-old-gray-mare/m.html?_adv=1&_dmd=1&_in_kw=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1 THANKS FOR LOOKING!
[SIZE]3[/SIZE]I am putting up my own Harrington G9 Jacket, (made in England since 1937!), for sale. I bought it new and have worn it about 10 times. No issues but I am sending it to the cleaners just for the hell of it. The jacket is sized "XXL" which translates into a 44-46R (British sizing always being on the small side.) If you want more pictures or measurements, email me PLEASE at lalcott@frenchalcott.com as I can never figure out how to add multiple pictures and...
BOY DID I SCREW THIS UP -- I THOUGHT I WAS ADDING 5 PICTURES AND I ENDED UP WITH 5 ADS! SHOWS YOU WHAT I KNOW ABOUT SELLING STUFF HERE.. THE OTHER ADS ARE FOR THE SAME JACKET. Okay, I'll admit that high-end department store variety Polo doesn't get a lot of love on this site and deservedly so. But I just picked up this jacket and just don't have any use for it. It's black and made of cotton of a decent weight and all I did was take the tags off when I thought I was...
Okay, I'll admit that high-end department store variety Polo doesn't get a lot of love on this site and deservedly so. But I just picked up this jacket and just don't have any use for it. It's black and made of cotton of a decent weight and all I did was take the tags off when I thought I was going to keep it. It has been sitting in my closet at the office. It is an XL and fits me (I am a 44R in Polo and Brooks Brothers) just fine, with a slightly relaxed fit. I...
Okay, I'll admit that high-end department store variety Polo doesn't get a lot of love on this site and deservedly so. But I just picked up this jacket and just don't have any use for it. It's black and made of cotton of a decent weight and all I did was take the tags off when I thought I was going to keep it. It has been sitting in my closet at the office. It is an XL and fits me (I am a 44R in Polo and Brooks Brothers) just fine, with a slightly relaxed fit. I...
All of my stuff is from Mulholland brothers. It's a texturized fabric and bridle leather combination that looks great. I use them for car trips but never put them on a plane.
Amen, way off. AE's are always solid, if a bit common, and I have several Shipton & Heneage as well as Herring (both UK brands, so you pay a little for shipping.) Don't be afraid to check out eBay, either: I just got a pair of barely used AE Cordovan longwings for $99.20.
I chucked all of my RL Polos -- just too many of them around -- and replaced them all with Lacoste, which I have been wearing for about 45 years . Bought some at full price as I needed a few black and bought a bunch on eBay, which is nice because they have a slightly worn appearance. The shrinkage -- as the store employees will tell you -- is only in the length but unless you're a tall, I would not use that as a reason to go up a size. BB is kind of corny, forget A&F,...