or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

Okay, guys, I know J. Crew is hardly the stuff of which SF members are made but I bought this for my son and it is a poor fit. It is marked 44R but fits like a 42R at best. Pit-to-pit is only 22" and length overall is 38". Can't return it, just trying to recoup my investment. I would recommend it for a younger member who wants a decent top coat to wear out, not necessarily with a jacket. It is made of English wool and is a medium brown color. Comes with a J. Crew...
Hi, guys, I don't usually sell, but the shoe inventory is getting ridiculous. I bought these a couple of years ago and hardly wore them -- maybe 6 times max, so they are in great shape. They are bench made in England, not sure by whom. Very minimal wear as you can see. Color is described as "Chestnut Calf" and I believe they are calf. They were treed of course and come with a cloth and original box. I am only moving them out as I am more of a double-monk guy at this...
For your consideration is this EXTREMELY COLLECTIBLE Brown's Beach Jacket. Jacket is in good shape with a few sewn repairs, These jackets, when they can be located, go for about $1,000. Fits a 40R or a 42 Slim. More details available on the EBay posting (which contains many other items you might be interested in). See link below: ]http://www.ebay.com/sch/the-old-gray-mare/m.html?_adv=1&_dmd=1&_in_kw=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1 THANKS FOR LOOKING!
[SIZE]3[/SIZE]I am putting up my own Harrington G9 Jacket, (made in England since 1937!), for sale. I bought it new and have worn it about 10 times. No issues but I am sending it to the cleaners just for the hell of it. The jacket is sized "XXL" which translates into a 44-46R (British sizing always being on the small side.) If you want more pictures or measurements, email me PLEASE at lalcott@frenchalcott.com as I can never figure out how to add multiple pictures and...
BOY DID I SCREW THIS UP -- I THOUGHT I WAS ADDING 5 PICTURES AND I ENDED UP WITH 5 ADS! SHOWS YOU WHAT I KNOW ABOUT SELLING STUFF HERE.. THE OTHER ADS ARE FOR THE SAME JACKET. Okay, I'll admit that high-end department store variety Polo doesn't get a lot of love on this site and deservedly so. But I just picked up this jacket and just don't have any use for it. It's black and made of cotton of a decent weight and all I did was take the tags off when I thought I was...
Okay, I'll admit that high-end department store variety Polo doesn't get a lot of love on this site and deservedly so. But I just picked up this jacket and just don't have any use for it. It's black and made of cotton of a decent weight and all I did was take the tags off when I thought I was going to keep it. It has been sitting in my closet at the office. It is an XL and fits me (I am a 44R in Polo and Brooks Brothers) just fine, with a slightly relaxed fit. I...
Okay, I'll admit that high-end department store variety Polo doesn't get a lot of love on this site and deservedly so. But I just picked up this jacket and just don't have any use for it. It's black and made of cotton of a decent weight and all I did was take the tags off when I thought I was going to keep it. It has been sitting in my closet at the office. It is an XL and fits me (I am a 44R in Polo and Brooks Brothers) just fine, with a slightly relaxed fit. I...
All of my stuff is from Mulholland brothers. It's a texturized fabric and bridle leather combination that looks great. I use them for car trips but never put them on a plane.