or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

I have read the other suggestions and the only ones I agree with are a cream turtleneck and a bight pocket square. The other color suggestions call to mind a guy in a navy blazer with pleated chinos and tasse/kiltie loafers a la LL Bean. And that is the look you are trying to avoid.
Great idea from a major player here. Does this photo of me in sitting in a red Hummer count? Thanks for being so thoughtful and Happy Holidays to All.
Sorry, but I disagree with them going with boot cuts. Prefer a slim or straight. The shoe has too-rounded a toe to look good with boot-cuts IMO. But, then, I am not a fan of boot-cuts, so I guess I am biased.
Just use Zappos. And mine are a 9 and they fit true with or without socks.
You killed. I'm surprised you don't get out-bid, especially by a sniper.
Unless you're a geezer, it's an affectation at best. Also wrecks your teeth and gives you mouth and tongue cancer. Notice no one does it any longer?!
The beard totally distracted me, sorry.
Amen to the "oversized" comment. I had a Filson Halsey that was supposed to be an heirloom piece and dumped it for this very reason. Very corny looking with the big, open bottom. Went with a Schott--also they are made in the USA (as opposed to China.) And at $500 or so, a great price. you don't want a leather jacket that screams "department store." Also have an Aero--check those out, too.
1 and 2 are fine by most standards but not by "SF standards." 3 and 4 are fine, period.
Black is the only way to go. White is corny, red would be cornier and don't do gray unless it's a monochromatic look you're going for. You didn't mention the color of the pants--others will want to know, too.