or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

Could be a fake. The Ebay ad is highly suspect, don't you think? If I did this right, here is a link to a guide to Burberry labelling. Used to be "Burberrys" but, apparently, that changed about nine years ago. Check this out: http://reviews.ebay.com/Burberrys-BU...00000004206383
I got the J Crew Timex one as a gift. I have about a dozen nice watches so I never wear it--it's kind of dinky, and I have a small wrist, too. Also, the watch band set up will NEVER fit you--it is way too long, so you will need an aftermarket strap that fits (I got 3 of the J Crew ones with mine and chucked them all). If you want to browse some nice watches, go to www.watchuseek.com, a website where watch guys buy and sell. You can get some great deals and there are...
For the money and if you have lean legs and no ass and prefer something dark and pretty stiff, I recommend Levi's 514 Slim Straight Rigid. $98 on the website if they have your size. I have a 31" inseam and buy a 34" length so I can cuff them around 2 inches and show the seam. Don't overwash them though, but do wash them before you wear them, especially on light colored furniture. And I don't mind the fact that they have a zipper. When you're my age, fiddling with...
You'll quickly learn that more than a few members are more interested in using the site to break balls than be helpful. I think it derives in part from an unhealthy obsession with clothes as well as certain other personality disorders.
I had asked about "suede + suede" and consensus was too matchy-matchy, which I agree with. I agree with "not with a suit," especially a dressy one. I was lucky enough to score an alligator at half price from Brooks Bros., so I have that in my pocket as an all-around.
It's not bad at all, although it does look like if you tried to cup the hem around your closed hand it would not pass the "meet the second knuckle test." But I think you can wear it and be fine, especially if you got a good deal on it.
I think black is the only choice. Now stand by for "burn it" responses from others.
I bitched about Gilt's bullshit MSRP's and all I got was shit from some ball buster. Just a warning.
It is such an awesome coat from a terrific show, worn by a great actor. I think you will never regret keeping it, but you will surely regret selling it. Enjoy!
Quote: Originally Posted by iheartangels Haven't heard too much about this brand. This one looks nice though: http://www.isozaki-tokei.com/im/8884e.jpg Yes, that would be an excellent choice. And notice it's an automatic, not a quartz. To be frank, a cheap quartz keeps better time than a good auto, but it's the difference between a real watch made of real components or a $20 quartz. I definitely like the look of this watch. Good luck.