or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

You'll quickly learn that more than a few members are more interested in using the site to break balls than be helpful. I think it derives in part from an unhealthy obsession with clothes as well as certain other personality disorders.
I had asked about "suede + suede" and consensus was too matchy-matchy, which I agree with. I agree with "not with a suit," especially a dressy one. I was lucky enough to score an alligator at half price from Brooks Bros., so I have that in my pocket as an all-around.
It's not bad at all, although it does look like if you tried to cup the hem around your closed hand it would not pass the "meet the second knuckle test." But I think you can wear it and be fine, especially if you got a good deal on it.
I think black is the only choice. Now stand by for "burn it" responses from others.
I bitched about Gilt's bullshit MSRP's and all I got was shit from some ball buster. Just a warning.
It is such an awesome coat from a terrific show, worn by a great actor. I think you will never regret keeping it, but you will surely regret selling it. Enjoy!
Quote: Originally Posted by iheartangels Haven't heard too much about this brand. This one looks nice though: http://www.isozaki-tokei.com/im/8884e.jpg Yes, that would be an excellent choice. And notice it's an automatic, not a quartz. To be frank, a cheap quartz keeps better time than a good auto, but it's the difference between a real watch made of real components or a $20 quartz. I definitely like the look of this watch. Good luck.
P.S.: Noticed someone posted Louis Erard and that's an EXCELLENT recommendation.
I don't know if you want dressy or casual but for casual, Glycine has some very attractive options in their "Combat" and "Incursore" lines. The other recommendations are going to be too expensive. And if you find a Rolex for $500, it will be one that has been run over by a train. Also, go to www.watchuseek.com, a website where watch nuts buy and sell. I have bought 5 or 6 watches from guys there, all at great prices.
Suit looks great. In the interest of being nice, I'll say that I believe the shirt cuff treatment gets points for originality. Has anyone ever seen this before?