or Connect

Posts by Mr. Lee

Iconic shoe from Alden. Well-care for by me. Soles topied, no issues TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE READ: 1. If you want to buy them, contact me by email NOT PM at lalcott@frenchalcott.com, which is also my address for PayPal purposes. I work off a BlackBerry and I can't respond to PM's in a timely fashion (which for me means immediately.) 2. Payment due at time of purchase. First to pay gets, no exceptions. 3. Prefer to avoid conversations about sizing, lasts, etc. 4....
I have had these for a while and just don't need them. They are from the "Bragano" line -- Cole Haan's higher grade. Made in Italy. Had soles topied, combination heel. They are marked 8.5D but I am a 9D and endured some blisters to stretch them a bit and wore them with reasonable comfort. You may not want to take a chance if you are a true 9D but if you are an 8.5, go for it. No returns, so give the sizing issue some thought, please. TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE...
these more or less speak for themselves. I am just trying to pare down the collection. Very nice condition. The leather is rather shiny, silver horse-bit. Heels and toes were tapped, so no wear issues. Come with box and Gucci cloth bag TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE READ: 1. If you want to buy them, contact me by email NOT PM at lalcott@frenchalcott.com, which is also my address for PayPal purposes. I work off a BlackBerry and I can't respond to PM's in a timely...
For sale is a new pair of Wolverine Wilton 1000 Mile Chukka boots men’s size 9. Black suede leather upper and tonal full-grain leather details based on an archival design. The boots have a hardy off-set rubber lug outsole that provides excellent traction while maintaining a sleek, dressy side profile. TERMS: payment via PayPal only to lalcott@frenchalcott.com. Payment required at time of purchase. Shipping is $10.00 and I will ship to CONUS only.
Hi, again, guys, you all know these shoes. They retail for $299 and Gilt regularly sells them for $199 if you can get the right color. I have noticed that the photos make the shoes look a little green but I assure you they are medium-dark brown. I have worn these outside about 3 times. Just got too many shoes, including ones like these. Terms: please email me at lalcott@frenchalcott.com if you want to purchase, payment via PayPal only to same address due at time of...
I don't think I ever even took these out of the box and when I did to photograph them I gave selling them a second thought but since the box bopped me on the head when I pulled another pair of shoes out of my closet, I realized, once again, that I have too many GD shoes! These are gorgeous, lovely patina, exquisite construction, tapered toe box. Shoe bag and shoe horn (big deal, right?) included. Retail is around $750 and worth it. Terms: contact me via email at...
The shoe purge continues... These are by Alden for Unionmade, very cool retro styling with typical Alden quality. They are on the Leydon last. The 9D fits my 9D foot just fine. Retail was $450 on the Unionmade site and, of course, they are long sold out. Hardly worn as you can see. Come with swell bags, as shown. Terms: contact me by email at lalcott@frenchalcott.com to purchase. PayPal only at same address, with payment due at time of purchase[/COLOR]. Shipping...
Too many fragrances! This is a one of the house's most classic fragrances. It was a tester bottle I bought and used maybe twice and when I say it is 99% full I mean it. I also compared it to one in a store and the fragrance is just as strong. It does not have a cap and I don't know why. For those who do not know the fragrance, it is described as: "A celebration of Italian freshness with a contemporary signature, Colonia Assoluta is a precious fragrance that melts...
Okay, guys, I know J. Crew is hardly the stuff of which SF members are made but I bought this for my son and it is a poor fit. It is marked 44R but fits like a 42R at best. Pit-to-pit is only 22" and length overall is 38". Can't return it, just trying to recoup my investment. I would recommend it for a younger member who wants a decent top coat to wear out, not necessarily with a jacket. It is made of English wool and is a medium brown color. Comes with a J. Crew...
Hi, guys, I don't usually sell, but the shoe inventory is getting ridiculous. I bought these a couple of years ago and hardly wore them -- maybe 6 times max, so they are in great shape. They are bench made in England, not sure by whom. Very minimal wear as you can see. Color is described as "Chestnut Calf" and I believe they are calf. They were treed of course and come with a cloth and original box. I am only moving them out as I am more of a double-monk guy at this...